Order placed successfully in Chrome!
Sponsored

ctmars02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
87 GT, 96 Cobra, reservation for Mach-E GT
Country flag
How did you convert your reservation to an order online? I have the reservation pulled up, but don’t see how to convert it. I want to ensure it is not viewed as a fresh order, but rather an order from reservation.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
How did you convert your reservation to an order online? I have the reservation pulled up, but don’t see how to convert it. I want to ensure it is not viewed as a fresh order, but rather an order from reservation.
On "My Reservations" page it had the "Review and Order" option (or something like that...something and order). I clicked through that...had to click "Add Packages" to change everything including color, performance edition, etc.

Fatawan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Mach-E GT
Country flag
First view your reservation and it will pop up a prompt for you to complete your order.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Both the GT and GTPE have the same 480hp there is no bump in power so one has to assume we just get given a small boost in torque lower down on the GTPE that is then dialed back further up.

ctmars02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 51B34165-4D86-44B5-AEB2-1012FAE3D188

Here is what mine says. Wonder where it says “in-store order” I actually have to go to the dealer?

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619555419624

Here is what mine says. Wonder where it says “in-store order” I actually have to go to the dealer?
oh no! The dealer could have converted it for you! Mine did that for my Bronco and that's what mine says on the page now (Contact dealer). :'( If so, I'm sorry, and that's awful! That's what it looks like. Call them so they can confirm or make the changes you desire.

ctmars02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I will head there right now.

GTMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE in DMG
Country flag
When I try to order, I change the color and add the packages that I want. When I accept the changes the screen flashes a few times and then kicks me back to the beginning. Am I doing something wrong or is it just busy and keep trying?

mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
When I try to order, I change the color and add the packages that I want. When I accept the changes the screen flashes a few times and then kicks me back to the beginning. Am I doing something wrong or is it just busy and keep trying?
I had to switch browsers to get it to work. Chrome worked for me, Edge did not.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I sent my order in a little bit ago. Spent two hours clicking and having wallet access problems. Blue GTPE with blue roof.

GTMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE in DMG
Country flag
I figured it out. It was my anti-virus blocking the changes.

Got mine ordered and called the Dealer to accept the order.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
Did anyone get a/x/z pricing to show up before placing an order? My dealer is saying he can't pull that pricing until he has a VIN and I feel nervous submitting the order with incorrect pricing.
Sponsored