M22T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future Mach E GT
Country flag
Curious if there will be penalties for canceling after converting to an order. TIA.
Sponsored

Cjpayne

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Ford Mach E GT. 69 Mustang Convertible, 15 MKX
Occupation
General Manager in manufacturing
Country flag
Love your ‘69 Mach!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
It said that in the email. maybe they should have added a "sort of". there was that FE mach drop thing at the last minute before... anyway, the whole system stinks and doesn't work right. hope the car does..

I've changed my config a dozen times trying to order, and it goes right back to the old config at the end. useless...

Last edited:

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I'm confused. My reservation conversion page shows an additional dealer markup of $2k+. I asked them about it and they claim it's a goof and emailed me to say don't worry, I can get it for MSRP and there's an older email about x-plan being accepted by them.

Should I pull the trigger? I'm kind of weirded out.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I'm confused. My reservation conversion page shows an additional dealer markup of $2k+. I asked them about it and they claim it's a goof and emailed me to say don't worry, I can get it for MSRP and there's an older email about x-plan being accepted by them.

Nope. If it’s wrong then have them fix the pricing first, then place the order. Otherwise they can say you agreed to the ADM.

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
I am in.
GTP
Space white
Pano roof with the Ford Co-Pilot 360 package

little nervous about that performance seat :eek:

Update: order has been accepted by dealer ?
After you added your options, did it give you a summary of the changes and ask you accept or reject? That's as far as I can get

I'm seeing the same thing (2k ADM) so I asked my dealer to confirm he will accept axz plan in writing, but he hasn't sent me anything yet...hope I don't have change dealers again. Website still wont save my order configuration...

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Curious if there will be penalties for canceling after converting to an order. TIA.
See if you dealer is happy with a refundable deposit, that is what I am going to do, any sensible dealer will be happy to do this as it will guarantee that they will have one they can sell off the lot if you back out.

Sure there was not a lot ford can do about the covid situation, but like a lot of people I made a reservation back at the launch assuming I would have had the car sitting on my drive long ago rather than the situation we are in now where depending on how lucky you are it seems very few GT's will be MY21 with most ending up being MY22, unfortunatly for ford in that time frame the BEV landscape has changed with a whole host of other BEV options due out towards the end of the year and into next year.

unfaulted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag
I've changed my config a dozen times trying to order, and it goes right back to the old config at the end. useless...
Same thing happens to me. Tried a few different browsers but same thing in all of them

GTMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE in DMG
Country flag
Same thing happens to me. Tried a few different browsers but same thing in all of them
This was happening to me as well. I have Malwarebytes and installed a plug-in to help block website tracking. I tried Chrome because I didn't install the plug-in in it. Chrome worked for me.

whadenIV

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GTPE, '02 M3, '11 F-150
Country flag
GTP ordered (or sent to dealer at least). I only had one hang up on the order edit..started over and it went through fine the second time. Chrome/MacBook Pro.

Emailed my contact at the dealer and waiting for them to accept...but it's done.

I'm also curious to know if swapping out to All season tires will extend the range some.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
GTP ordered (or sent to dealer at least). I only had one hang up on the order edit..started over and it went through fine the second time. Chrome/MacBook Pro.

Emailed my contact at the dealer and waiting for them to accept...but it's done.

I'm also curious to know if swapping out to All season tires will extend the range some.
Yes, I assume a couple of factors against the range is the tires, and the fact that the GT comes with wheel covers (which they haven't shown, but they include and probably run their range tests with).

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Is anyone else bothered by the fact the GTPE specs state the passenger seat is manual adjust, but the drivers is power? Both seats on the GT are power. :'(
Sponsored