KenStang21

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Grabber Blue Mach E GTPE
Country flag
My Audi RS3 has manual seats on both sides... no other option... supposedly for weight savings.. to be honest, Im the only driver, so I never have to change my seat setup .. so all is good.
Sponsored

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
My Audi RS3 has manual seats on both sides... no other option... supposedly for weight savings.. to be honest, Im the only driver, so I never have to change my seat setup .. so all is good.
I too love manual seats for weight savings, but I live power memory seats because I'm not the only driver. I suppose over time is get used to exactly where to set my manual seats, too. The other benefit to all manual seats is the lower seating position, which I love.

tman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
After having memory seats in my last car, that feature became a must have!

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Made a decision and got the sign off from the Mrs. A Cyber Orange GTPE with a pano roof and Blue Cruise is headed my way

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Made a decision and got the sign off from the Mrs. A Cyber Orange GTPE with a pano roof and Blue Cruise is headed my way
I was so close to pulling the trigger on cyber orange. If it was the same orange on the current mustang I would have done it I think (my family was split 50/50 on the bright colors. Haha). I went with dark gray matter because I'm also in love with that. :) good choice though!

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
That's as far as I can get
I'm seeing the same thing (2k ADM) so I asked my dealer to confirm he will accept axz plan in writing, but he hasn't sent me anything yet...hope I don't have change dealers again. Website still wont save my order configuration...
Nope. If it’s wrong then have them fix the pricing first, then place the order. Otherwise they can say you agreed to the ADM.
Order confirmed!!

Good advice on the written commitment on X-plan. I got that in email confirmation and so I pulled the trigger.

The lump in my stomach...is that from excitement about the car or because I am that much closer to spending an obscene amount of money on a car?

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
does anyone have any thoughts on if snow tires would be required on the GT Performance since they are calling out those Pirelli's as being summer performance tires?
Yes, you're not supposed to operate these tires in temperatures lower than 45° F.

tman

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT
Country flag
The lump in my stomach...is that from excitement about the car or because I am that much closer to spending an obscene amount of money on a car?
Yeah, I’m right there with you on that lump. Never spent anywhere near this much on a car!

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag
Unique in that it is getting a summer tire they are not bespoke which is key, my opinion only of course but unless you are getting a bespoke p-zero they are hopeless and it basically now adds the cost of adding new rubber to base price of the GTPE.

Pirelli are more then capable of making good performance tires but the generic p-zero are not it and with the GTPE being far from a track focus machine sticking ultra sticky cup tires as an option would be a complete waste of time. If ford where serious they would have used pilot sport 4s or the newer EV versions the fact they haven't is telling.

I will wait for final prices on options, but overall I find the performance edition very underwhelming on what is offered, I like the magneride but don't like the idea of having to get the performance edition just to get it as there realy is not enough in performance upgrades beyond the cosmetic to justify the performance name over the base GT
To repeat a previous comment, the GTPE Pirellis ARE bespoke.

shutterbug

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Am I imagining this, or does GT have lower interest rate for Ford Options (1.4% vs 2.25%) than other MME trims?
GT
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619588557052

Non-GT
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619588690679

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VOLVO XC90 T8, MUSTANG GT CONV
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
I was so close to pulling the trigger on cyber orange. If it was the same orange on the current mustang I would have done it I think (my family was split 50/50 on the bright colors. Haha). I went with dark gray matter because I'm also in love with that. :) good choice though!
I too went with Dark Matter Gray. But, I thought it was a GT only color. I'm seeing it available on all models except First Edition? Another typo???

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
Dark Matter Gray not exclusive to GT and GTPE??? I thought I saw/read somewhere it was??? Typo???

THXDIAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RETIRED
Country flag
Sorry converted my November 2019 reservation to an order. I was on the phone with my dealer when I was editing my configuration from my reservation email. When it got to the $500 dealer deposit they were concerned I was creating a new reservation and told me since they could see it on their system, they would just convert it to an order on their end. They said they'll apply the $500 deposit I paid Ford when I pick it up and pay for it.
I went ahead and paid the $500 dealer deposit online last night. There was some verbiage saying that when I do so they will activate a credit for my $500 reservation deposit. I felt confident that meant I was completing another step of my original reservation and not initiating a new one. I have a call scheduled with my dealer this morning to confirm/finalize everything. Also, no ADM listed on my online order.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Am I imagining this, or does GT have lower interest rate for Ford Options (1.4% vs 2.25%) than other MME trims?
GT
1619588557052.png

Non-GT
1619588690679.png
That is correct the Options rate is lower for the GT. The special APR rates are higher though.