physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
That is correct the Options rate is lower for the GT. The special APR rates are higher though.
What is the special APR? Also, is the max down payment for Options still 30% of msrp?
Sponsored

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
What is the special APR? Also, is the max down payment for Options still 30% of msrp?
I have not seen any updates to the Options rules, it's still 30% of cash price (not MSRP) as the max down payment.

The GT APR rates are listed on the finance calculator (if you pretend to order at ford.com)
1.9 x 36
2.9 x 48
3.9 x 60
5.9 x 72
6.9 x 75
7.9 x 84

snickerson123

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619616674613

GT Performance Edition ordered. Like many have said here before in this thread this is the most I have ever spent on a car in my entire life. But also as they say you only live once. This is gong to be one heck of a ride.... :cool:

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Bullitt, 19Edge ST, 21 Explorer ST ,21 MMEGTPE
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619616674613

GT Performance Edition ordered. Like many have said here before in this thread this is the most I have ever spent on a car in my entire life. But also as they say you only live once. This is gong to be one heck of a ride.... :cool:
I'm pretty sure the glass roof bundled with Co-Pilot. If I select that option, the glass roof shows included and I couldn't select it. I'm surprised it allowed you to add it after selecting Co-Pilot. You might not be spending as much as you think.

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I'm pretty sure the glass roof bundled with Co-Pilot. If I select that option, the glass roof shows included and I couldn't select it. I'm surprised it allowed you to add it after selecting Co-Pilot. You might not be spending as much as you think.
No, the price goes up both of those package prices unfortunately.

Is it just me or were we told very early on that sells driving works be included on mach e (yet it only is included on first and premium)?

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Looking at the configurator and selecting more info shows the following for the GTPE & GT, yet the 3d model has the power buttons on the passenger side.

Would be nice to get some confirmation of which is true as if GTPE does have a manual seat that sucks and puts me right off :( ford pulled that bean counter crap on my Focus ST, where European versions had 8 power seats for passenger and driver while USA versions got down grades to a 6-way power driver and manual passenger.

I won't be the only person driving and while I understand electric cars are expensive at this price point such bean counting starts to wear a little thin. If it was weight saving then do it for both seats not that it would matter much with the weight of the mach-e.

Hmm time once gain for me to flip flop again on if I am going for GTPE or GT, hope these order banks stay open long enough ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619618081760

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619618144930

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Is it just me or were we told very early on that sells driving works be included on mach e (yet it only is included on first and premium)?
I've attached the oldest and most recent tech specs that I've seen.

Neither one indicates Active Drive Assist Prep Package as an included feature on GT.

No Mustang Mach-E is equipped for self driving, either. Ford has never indicated this as a capability for any of its vehicles. A human driver is required at all times.

Attachments

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No, the price goes up both of those package prices unfortunately.
I just went through the Ordering process online at Ford.com and it shows glass roof is included when you select Co-Pilot.......my dealer told me the same yesterday when we were finalizing my order on the phone.....strange.....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619621944060

Last edited:

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
I just went tried going through the Ordering process online at Ford.com and it shows glass roof is included when you select Co-Pilot.......my dealer told me the same yesterday when we were finalizing my order on the phone.....strange.....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619621944060
That would be good. It does seem very strange. Maybe they are working on fixing that and will adjust the prices. I would love to take that $1300 off!

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That would be good. It does seem very strange. Maybe they are working on fixing that and will adjust the prices. I would love to take that $1300 off!
Never mind.....my dealer just showed me they are bundled, but it does break it out as a separate cost like harrysiii posted.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing Mach-E

Valkyrja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GTPE, Star White
Occupation
I hack things
Country flag
Still running numbers and have not put the deposit in yet, but build time is now stating 28 weeks on the site. Just an FYI and yes, I know the actual times can change a lot due to cancellations, etc.

Brofessional

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 GR86, 12 Accord, 18 Yukon, 21 Mach E GT
Country flag
I have been assured by a reliable source that you cannot, in fact, "take it with you."

db4z

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Country flag
After the 3rd call to Ford, they said they can't help me with the reservation site not saving my color and options (they agreed it was a problem on their end) and that I'll have to order through a dealer. Therefore, I talked my dealer twice and they are saying order banks aren't officially open yet. They are going to look into again...hopefully they figure something out or someone to call.

Did anyone get another email after the one that was sent out last week that it was actually time to place orders?

Mach E JT

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3, Acura RDX, Corvette C8
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Got a text from my salesman. My order has been accepted by the dealer (confirmed by Ford website). Now the waiting game begins!

ETA my build sheet from the dealer. Anybody know what any of the codes mean?

MachE Order.jpg

Last edited:

cloud9

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
After the 3rd call to Ford, they said they can't help me with the reservation site not saving my color and options (they agreed it was a problem on their end) and that I'll have to order through a dealer. Therefore, I talked my dealer twice and they are saying order banks aren't officially open yet. They are going to look into again...hopefully they figure something out or someone to call.

Did anyone get another email after the one that was sent out last week that it was actually time to place orders?
No emails yet regarding the order banks being open or confirming my order. However, when I look at my reservation online it now shows the order has been placed and the order number. I accessed from the link in last week's email.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT and GT Performance Edition Open for Orders April 28! $59,900 and $64,900 MSRP Pricing 1619625016828
Sponsored