xbigjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-e GT
Country flag
Hey everyone, Got the GT with blue cruise pkg but didn’t go with performance package. I only want the brembo logo/writing and I’ve found some high heat vinyl ones that you can apply. I know Ford provides the painted ones, The vinyl will work for me. Has anyone done this yet or know the size logos? Where did you purchase them? Did you go with white or silver!

thanks!

80A3DBAD-1CC7-4FF3-95CE-D06181439FCC.jpeg

10726BDF-95F3-4A39-A071-6159BAE08E7C.jpeg

817DC611-C825-4C1F-83A0-C5EF66D8FF0B.jpeg

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
$5.5K stickers!

Kevinw

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
Hey everyone, Got the GT with blue cruise pkg but didn’t go with performance package. I only want the brembo logo/writing and I’ve found some high heat vinyl ones that you can apply. I know Ford provides the painted ones, The vinyl will work for me. Has anyone done this yet or know the size logos? Where did you purchase them? Did you go with white or silver!

thanks!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT Brembo Brake decal? 817DC611-C825-4C1F-83A0-C5EF66D8FF0B

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT Brembo Brake decal? 817DC611-C825-4C1F-83A0-C5EF66D8FF0B

Looks Awesome!!!!! Can’t wait for mine. I wouldn‘t use stickers, if you want it, find a stencil and white paint rated for heat.

Unexplainedbacon

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT hopeful
Country flag
So to confirm; the calipers are the same model as on the GTPE they just added the brembo logo to the PE and left the GT red?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I’m sure this is a stupid question: what’s so special about Brembo brakes over the regular old “Joe’s brakes” that we get in the Premiums? With one pedal drive, we aren’t supposed to be using the brakes much are we?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I’m sure this is a stupid question: what’s so special about Brembo brakes over the regular old “Joe’s brakes” that we get in the Premiums? With one pedal drive, we aren’t supposed to be using the brakes much are we?
Every Mustang Mach-E has Brembo brakes. So the difference is paint and stickers.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
It you want em....go for it ! Put your decals on then spray the taped off calipers with high heat resistant clear coat spray

Last edited:

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Every Mustang Mach-E has Brembo brakes. So the difference is paint and stickers.
The GT and GTPE have significantly larger rotors, calipers and presumably more aggressive pads.

It's not just paint and stickers.

Scooby24

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME-GT Star White; '22 MME Prem AWD DGM
Occupation
Perioperative Revenue Manager
Country flag
Fair point. If true, then the difference is size, aggression, and paint. ?‍♂
Its true we were able to see comparison in another thread (too lazy to search on my phone)

edit: found it. Both of these are 20" wheels.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E GT Brembo Brake decal? 1633749752121

Last edited:

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Ok. Still, what’s so special about Brembo brakes that people want to put stickers on them?

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Ok. Still, what’s so special about Brembo brakes that people want to put stickers on them?
They are very well known for making high performance and quality brakes on many performance cars.

Stopping 10 feet shorter doesn’t seem like a big deal, until that’s the difference between a close call and a bad wreck.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
They are very well known for making high performance and quality brakes on many performance cars.

Stopping 10 feet shorter doesn’t seem like a big deal, until that’s the difference between a close call and a bad wreck.
Ok, next (possibly stupid) question: there are a lot of high end brands (I’m thinking in the audio world - Meridien, Mark Levinson, and so on. I’m not counting the mass market stuff like Sony and Bose) who brand products for auto manufacturers, but the product that is sold under their label by a major auto manufacturer is often inferior to products they design and engineer themselves (speakers with lower quality components, capable of handling less power and reproducing less range), amps with lower quality DSPs and power output systems that introduce more noise into the signal, lower quality connectors, and so on). Are the Brembo brakes on our cars Brembo in name only (I won’t point to the b&o sound system because I consider that more of a design statement than an example of audio performance - mind you, it sounds great - nots just not a “knock your socks off, mind-blowing system”.), or are they equivalent functionally to the high performance brakes on performance cars?
Sponsored