Mach E GT no longer available in Infinite Blue

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
As the larger motors got a slight bhp & torque bump I expect the GT may get the same well I suspect the torque could go up. I don't expect the bhp to change much, in theory it the GT should be a have well over 500 bhp and nearer 600 bhp with it using the two large motors, it certainly has the torque of the two motors combined but not the bhp so either a lot of sand bagging going on or the batteries can't sustain what is the required, only time will tell.
Sponsored

metoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G8 GT
Country flag
The rendering on the Carbonized Gray really looks much darker than what any of the photos of it in the wild over on the Carbonized Gray Club thread look like, so much so that when it was first photographed in the wild many assumed it was Iconic Silver. .........I am hoping it shows darker and that is why they put the word Dark in the name of the paint. I guess we can't be sure until it is actually out there but I will gamble on it. ...........Besides, when I am driving my GT next year and someone asks me what the color is called, Dark Matter Gray sounds pretty cool. :cool:

Exactly. Rendering for rendering, they look darn near identical, but that would be super silly "in the wild." Hopefully it is truly noticeably darker. I admit, it has a cool name. I'm still gonna have to go Space White since it is as close as I can get to a medium nonmetallic gray.

leeman

First Name
Leith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Sad part about it is when I made a reservation for mine and picked this really cool color is a great color after six months and no notification I look things up online and found that they had changed the color without even notifying me I don't think Ford knows what they're doing.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Sad part about it is when I made a reservation for mine and picked this really cool color is a great color after six months and no notification I look things up online and found that they had changed the color without even notifying me I don't think Ford knows what they're doing.
Blame your dealer, infinite blue has been gone for almost two years now. Not sure why the news is getting to you this late.

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
Just received the following message from Ford indicating that Infinite Blue is no longer available for my GT reservation. It has now been changed to Grabber Blue. Very disappointed! I'm not interested in Grabber Blue but had my heart set on Infinite Blue. Why the change?

Hi XXX,
Ford recently updated the Mustang Mach-E GT exterior color choices. Your current reservation color is no longer offered and we have modified your reservation to a similar color. Please be assured that when it's time to place your final order, you can select the color of your choice.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please call 1-800-404-4977 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
Reservation Information:
XXX XXXXXXX
Reservation ID
YOUR NEW COLOR:
Grabber Blue Metallic
Bummer but at least "Please be assured that when it's time to place your final order, you can select the color of your choice."

StillWaitingForMachE

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 IBSM ER AWD California Rt 1 MME (Mike-E)
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
You resurrected a dead thread just to bad mouth Ford. Based on this and your post history you must be employed by Tesla or something.
Sponsored