Mach E GT no longer available in Infinite Blue

buzznwood

Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
As the larger motors got a slight bhp & torque bump I expect the GT may get the same well I suspect the torque could go up. I don't expect the bhp to change much, in theory it the GT should be a have well over 500 bhp and nearer 600 bhp with it using the two large motors, it certainly has the torque of the two motors combined but not the bhp so either a lot of sand bagging going on or the batteries can't sustain what is the required, only time will tell.

metoo

Reaction score
Vehicles
G8 GT
Country flag
The rendering on the Carbonized Gray really looks much darker than what any of the photos of it in the wild over on the Carbonized Gray Club thread look like, so much so that when it was first photographed in the wild many assumed it was Iconic Silver. .........I am hoping it shows darker and that is why they put the word Dark in the name of the paint. I guess we can't be sure until it is actually out there but I will gamble on it. ...........Besides, when I am driving my GT next year and someone asks me what the color is called, Dark Matter Gray sounds pretty cool. :cool:

Exactly. Rendering for rendering, they look darn near identical, but that would be super silly "in the wild." Hopefully it is truly noticeably darker. I admit, it has a cool name. I'm still gonna have to go Space White since it is as close as I can get to a medium nonmetallic gray.

Advertisement

Advertisement