Brofessional

Reaction score
Vehicles
20 Veloster N, 12 Accord, 18 Yukon, 21 Mach E GT
Country flag
Imagine being professional automotive reviewer right now and cringing at the fact that some kid is released a review video before you. 🤡
What? You don’t think he sounds professional?

“Yeah it definitely feels like a 3.5 second 0-60. Oh whoops. That was in whisper.”😆

But seriously why can’t he run a 4x? He’s obviously not embargoed.

CharleyCarlos

Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE In Production
Country flag
Very well done video, but the only GTPE reviews we need will come from the test track.

scoopman

Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3
Country flag
This guy appears to be associated with a Ford dealer in Las Vegas -- but his review is 100x better than the other dealers who put their paws over their special order cars as part of their "dealer value add" but give little of an actual opinion on the car. Hope this is a cancelled order and not a customer's GTPE that he drove for YouTube hits.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
He looks young but I think he did really well. Just wish we could have saw a top speed in the video. I see he posts (at one point blinks across the screen) trap times as 100-105.. surely that's based off what was shown in these forums and not a new piece of data?

I love the fact the car continuously squeals/barks the tires on take off.. even in whisper mode lol.

Advertisement

Advertisement