Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Embargo, schmembargo, says this guy.

ah now that I've watched it he says "we are embargoed from driving impressions until next week" so there you go, we know when to hit the refresh button on YouTube.

physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
That video isn't from the press event since he borrowed that car from some owner.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
No sign of Matt Farah with The Smoking Tire. Honestly, his is the only review I'm looking forward to. I know he'll wring the car out and talk about any deficiencies he finds
Throttle House, eh? You donā€™t like Thomas and James? Matt Farah is always good but those dudes are way better now. And Carlos Lago and Alistair at Edmunds are underrated IMO.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Throttle House, eh? You donā€™t like Thomas and James? Matt Farah is always good but those dudes are way better now. And Carlos Lago and Alistair at Edmunds are underrated IMO.
Yeah, Throttle house is definitely on the top of my list, along with TFL. I enjoy Straightpipes as well, but they don't get into as much detail.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
I havenā€™t given Throttle House a fair shake. I like Farah because heā€™s no bullshit and knows cars. Weirdly he reminds me of me. Fat, bald and opinionated. I feel like he and i could go into a room together and have a deep meaningful conversation about cars

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
That video isn't from the press event since he borrowed that car from some owner.
Correct. But thereā€™s some decent pulls in there if you watch. And heā€™s got some good points and fairly knowledgeable about the GTPE as well.

And to all of those that say the GTs quit at 60mph - Kiss my sweet ass after watching them digits flip in the video ?

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I havenā€™t given Throttle House a fair shake. I like Farah because heā€™s no bullshit and knows cars. Weirdly he reminds me of me. Fat, bald and opinionated. I feel like he and i could go into a room together and have a deep meaningful conversation about cars
You need to. Farah is good but in a different way. The magic behind TH is their ability to be very entertaining but very technical. And actual lap times at a very technical track along with drag races. Itā€™s next level for YouTube reviews because most are Schmucks driving around blathering inaccuracies. Go check the MME 4X TH video and youā€™ll see.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Correct. But thereā€™s some decent pulls in there if you watch. And heā€™s got some good points and fairly knowledgeable about the GTPE as well.

And to all of those that say the GTs quit at 60mph - Kiss my sweet ass after watching them digits flip in the video ?
You must have seen something I didnā€™t.

Never saw him accelerate much past 60 and it was significantly slowing the acceleration at that point. The few times he went over 60 the video blurs the speedo.

Whatā€™s the time stamp where you saw a 60+ pull?

physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
You need to. Farah is good but in a different way. The magic behind TH is their ability to be very entertaining but very technical. And actual lap times at a very technical track along with drag races. Itā€™s next level for YouTube reviews because most are Schmucks driving around blathering inaccuracies. Go check the MME 4X TH video and youā€™ll see.
Weren't they the ones who were sitting weirdly?
Sponsored