Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
You must have seen something I didnā€™t.

Never saw him accelerate much past 60 and it was significantly slowing the acceleration at that point. The few times he went over 60 the video blurs the speedo.

Whatā€™s the time stamp where you saw a 60+ pull?
Idk, thereā€™s a couple in there where he stays in it without blurring the speed. Iā€™m too fing lazy to look at it again for time stamps though. The slowing ones he was letting off.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Idk, thereā€™s a couple in there where he stays in it without blurring the speed. Iā€™m too fing lazy to look at it again for time stamps though. The slowing ones he was letting off.
Damn, Iā€™m too lazy too.

Anyone who happens upon it, feel free to point out a 60+ Full throttle run in the video because Iā€™m desperate for some good news.

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
One of them said their knee was hitting the center screen constantly, and when I sat in the car, I couldn't figure out how he was sitting to make that happen.
That was Straightpipes not Throttle House.

Griddlez

First Name
Griddlez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD ER; 2022 Lightning On Order
Country flag
Correct. But thereā€™s some decent pulls in there if you watch. And heā€™s got some good points and fairly knowledgeable about the GTPE as well.

And to all of those that say the GTs quit at 60mph - Kiss my sweet ass after watching them digits flip in the video ?
Can confirm.. does great until about 80 and even then moves on up to 100 fine.... I should get a draggy as well, for science. Maybe my Sept build is doing better (slightly different software)? However it's more likely mine is just like everyone else and I just don't know better because my seat of the pants meter isn't tuned well.

Last edited:

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Can confirm.. does great until about 80 and even then moves on up to 100 fine.... I should get a draggy as well, for science. Maybe my Sept build is doing better (slightly different software)? However it's more likely mine is just like everyone else and I just don't know better because my seat of the pants meter isn't tuned well.
Dragy. No. Yes. Yes. ???

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I ordered mine straight from the Dragy site because Iā€™m right outside of Austin where theyā€™re located, 1 day delivery time. And I thinks itā€™s $159 everywhere anyway.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
You are right - unless they are expecting bad reviews and trying to get as many orders in a possible before they come out.
Or the likeliest explanation is that Ford prioritized the launch of the Maverick, which is going to sell magnitudes more than the GT.

Frankie

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH-E GTPE
Country flag
We literally have dragy proof from like 5 different GT owners via 50-70+ pulls and trap speeds that the GT isnā€™t competitive (with even the Volvo, let along the Tesla) past around 60 mph but Ford homers are still arguing and pretending itā€™s not true? Mind boggling.

Frankie

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH-E GTPE
Country flag
We got like 50 dragy pulls across a half dozen cars showing what the situation is yet we still have Ford apologists getting out the stopwatch and timing the speedometer on YouTube videos and telling us that it looks great to them lmao gtfo

0t60-3.5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT PE, + ME Select AWD, '21 Explorer ST
Occupation
Tech Company Owner / CEO
Country flag