Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME-GT, Mustang EcoBoost, F-Type
Occupation
Telecom
Country flag

Anybody here own this one?

What you guys think, would you be OK on dealer doing a review video with your ordered Mach-E?

I guess there is no harm, but even if you have not taken possession of your car, I would feel somewhat intruded upon if they did a review with my Car!
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Not your car, yet...

Nomation

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag

Anybody here own this one?

What you guys think, would you be OK on dealer doing a review video with your ordered Mach-E?

I guess there is no harm, but even if you have not taken possession of your car, I would feel somewhat intruded upon if they did a review with my Car!
Heck NO! I want to determine if I want to publicize my vehicle not the dealer. BS if you ask me.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
It was more of a “hey look we got this in” kind of video than a review. I would expect that it would be getting driven in a review video. I don’t think this sort of video is that bad. He did state that it was a client- ordered car.

Reactions: ARK

Mgmken

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GTPE Red
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Who ever put the front plate holder on at the delaership needs demoting asap.
Was it crooked or just because it was placed on there period? California requires them, and in my city they would ABSOLUTELY pull you over and ticket you without one.

Fat Mach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 GT350
Country flag
Was it crooked or just because it was placed on there period? California requires them, and in my city they would ABSOLUTELY pull you over and ticket you without one.
Up here in the Bay Area they don't seem to care if you have a front plate. Well, once I got pulled over for doing 125 with tinted windows and they also wrote me up for the front plate. I thought it was a little tacky to write me up for that after the speeding and tint infractions. No worry, I sent the fix it tickets to my buddy in, wait for it... San Diego to sign off on the tint and front plate.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Up here in the Bay Area they don't seem to care if you have a front plate. Well, once I got pulled over for doing 125 with tinted windows and they also wrote me up for the front plate. I thought it was a little tacky to write me up for that after the speeding and tint infractions. No worry, I sent the fix it tickets to my buddy in, wait for it... San Diego to sign off on the tint and front plate.
Depends on where you are in the Bay Area. In my town on the Peninsula the cops seem to think fix-it tickets are a competitive sport.

mwsno

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 3
Country flag
Makes me happy that sensor bar is not there on the non Active2.0 equipped models. Sensor bar bugs me lol

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Because it was placed on period :( Some places in California don't really bother for not having the front plant other places will which is why in California the preferred option to keep yourself legal without having to have the ugly plate holders is to use these https://licenseplatewrap.com/

Obviously I am biased as originally hailing from the other side of the pond, but the shape of the USA licence plates are awful and just don't work on the front of todays vehicles unlike the shape of a euro plate that works well. I would happily pay extra to to use plates of that shape, the state flag could even be placed to the left where euro plates have the country designation, but until that happens I will stick with using the wrap :)

Even without the plate there are still some very small dimples in the bumper as guides for where you would drill the holes so it is not a buttery smooth bumper, but the wrap will cover them.
Sponsored