Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now: Mazda CX5. Ordered: Mach E RWD Shadow Black with TP
Occupation
senior consultant
Country flag
I do not think that all MME's on board are demo cars. There are ( ? ? ?) at least in this shipment MME's for intended for customers. On the Norwegian Facebook I saw that they were moving my Shadow Black MME a bit :rolleyes:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E has arrived in Antwerpen, Belgium 1607098325849
Sponsored

Birger

First Name
Birger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E has arrived in Antwerpen, Belgium IMG_20201207_075835

I got an invite from Ford Arendal in Norway and had the pleasure to check it out. Use the interface , sit in it, but not drive as it was a prototype.

The Ford representative said they would have a demo car available in Arendal just over new year.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How can all these MachEs be going to Belgium and I don't see a single one in Illinois.

TheLight75

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
IT
Country flag
How can all these MachEs be going to Belgium and I don't see a single one in Illinois.
Ford needs all the EV credits they can get from the EU in order to minimize fines so they can attempt to comply with the EU's tough green vehicle standards.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ford needs all the EV credits they can get from the EU in order to minimize fines so they can attempt to comply with the EU's tough green vehicle standards.
That's not gonna happen in 2020 though. I think the fines are year-based, so it shouldn't matter which 2021 month they get sold in.

These are surely pre-production display/touring units, like the ones floating around parts of the US on the Mach-E Tour. Customer units are just starting to leave the Mexico plant this week. At least that's the understanding.

Lucky luke

First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Select RWD
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Still not possible to order Mach-E in Belgium ?? . Enjoy guys
Sponsored

Last edited: