Cande
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Unlisted
Country flag
Our MME Premium has been in production since 01/09/21 with no status update from either Ford (Expected) or Dealer (No response after 3 inquiries). Anyone else in the same boat?

I've seen other with similar production dates have status changed to "Built" or received a transit ETA.
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
What does the Tracking link at the top of this forum say?

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
Our MME Premium has been in production since 01/09/21 with no status update from either Ford (Expected) or Dealer (No response after 3 inquiries). Anyone else in the same boat?

I've seen other with similar production dates have status changed to "Built" or received a transit ETA.
Welcome to my world. My RWD ER was built 9th Dec and is still 'in production'. As far as I know it is still sat in Mexico as has been for the past 7 weeks and still hasn't been shipped. So I have to wait at least another 5 weeks from when it is finally shipped

Rocky29670

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Toyota Camry Hybrid (Sold), 2013 Ford Fusion (borrowing until MME gets here), Mustang Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag

Mine was in the same boat as you. I was scheduled production week of 1/3, scheduled for production (actually built) 1/12, then within the last 36 hours I've gotten two emails from Ford. One that it's officially completed (apparently that email takes 9 days to send), and then another a few hours later letting me know that it's shipped. The tracking app showed it as awaiting shipment for about 12 hours then it was changed to in transit.

I would expect something similar to you within the next week.

mattsaradan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium AWD SR; Fusion Energi Platinum
Country flag
Wow. How did you get that info. Its nowhere on the tracking site or Ford.com
I am in the same boat. Originally scheduled for production to day of 12/22. That was pushed to week of 1/3 (I didn't get a to day of from my dealer once it was delayed). Saw on Ford tracker and on the Forum's tracker that it was completed 1/9 but have not gotten any updates from Ford since the notice production week had been delayed. Hoping, based on what I've seen from others in the forum, that it will start to move next week. In truth, no rush - not driving that much and I own the car it will replace (my daughter is eager to get her hands on it though, as we will pass it on to her). Still, excited like everyone else and hoping to see it soon. Planning a road trip to Syracuse with my son to deliver the 2017 Fusion Energi to my daughter in school and get an early road trip with the MME.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
All I have to say is practice patience.

My car was built 28-Nov. I just received shipment notification this morning.

ConejoRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Route 1 Mach-E, Chevrolet Volt
Country flag
I have found that I have to copy the GM ([email protected])on emails to Galpin to get a response. If I forget and leave him off, emails tend to go unanswered, even from my assigned sales person. Our MME is now “in production” (scheduled for 1/24) and will track how long the process takes.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I stopped by my dealer on Friday. He gave me a copy of the detailed view dealers get. build week was 10 Jan. The detailed view shows In Production, with all the various steps, culminating with a secondary status of Produced on January 18th. The primary status is still produced. All of the other date fields are "TBD" though, and he told me that means the car is still sitting in Mexico and they haven't scheduled it to be shipped. The VIN shows up in PALSAPP, but there's no information other than a destination of New Castle, DE.
I, too, would love to know how @RonTCat got that detailed information.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I, too, would love to know how @RonTCat got that detailed information.
He has access to the dealer visibility system. You already have the same details. Your car is awaiting shipment as well. But you don’t really need dealer access at this stage. If the tracker shows a production date with a blank ship date, then your car has been produced and is awaiting shipment from the factory. Mine’s in the same boat.

JSOrange97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Chevrolet Suburban K1500
Country flag
Similar story: ours was built 1/8, just got the “built” notification yesterday (1/23). Forum tracker says awaiting shipment. I emailed my dealer asking for an update and it’s been crickets. Not sure what we’d do without this forum giving us hope.
Sponsored