ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
I've been following the http://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/kw-v3-coilover-suspension-released-for-mach-e.15581/
thread but it's really started to get away from the original intent.

I want to hear from Owners that OWN and Have Installed the KW Coil-overs for Select/Premium/GT (Non Performance)

Particular item(s) of interest.

1. How long did it take to get them.
2. What's your driving style? (old man and/or woman driving, spirited, Corner Carver and I think I own a race car )
3. Did the ride quality improve vs. stock.
4. What has changed to the general ride quality ( for instance less body roll, stiffer damping resolved "rear bounce" etc)
5. What other suspension mods are on your car
6. Preferred settings for rebound and stiffness etc

Why am I making this thread? I want to hear from actual owners of this product so myself and others can evaluate if it's something worth doing.
Sponsored

Viking

First Name
Teit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Have put in an order for the KW V3 coilover kit. Would really appreciate feedback from people who have experience with this kit in the Mach-E :cool:

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
5. What other suspension mods are on your car
6. Preferred settings for rebound and stiffness etc

Why am I making this thread? I want to hear from actual owners of this product so myself and others can evaluate if it's something worth doing.
There's a table of values in that thread that you might want to copy and paste into this one. As for #5 I would expect those with the KW's to also have Steeda bars as that was the easiest and first of the suspension mods. Better question is what those bars are set to once the KW's were installed.

OP
OP

ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
There's a table of values in that thread that you might want to copy and paste into this one. As for #5 I would expect those with the KW's to also have Steeda bars as that was the easiest and first of the suspension mods. Better question is what those bars are set to once the KW's were installed.
Im already using those exact settings. I’m not satisfied with those settings. I do not have the steeda sway bar since @markboris discovered they rubed on other suspension components.
Sponsored