Mikael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, Kia Optima SW PHEV
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
The car look pregnant with very low ground clearance in some of the photos, what is that?
Sponsored

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag

Ace

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modernmusclecars.de
Vehicles
2018 Camaro 2SS
Country flag
Enlightening! And some pictures I took from two Youtube videoes seem to confirm that this car was originally (star) white. The car in the videoes and pictures does not have wheel arches painted in the same colour as the car, so that ought to make it quite clear that it isn't a First Edition (also, of course, the FE doesn't come in white). But why, then, is the blue wrapped car shown in London, equipped with a scuff plate marked with "First Edition"? Is this a prototype with a bit of this and that? And will this "satin blue" colour ever be an official choice?
As I mentioned the blue car is a testdrive prototype that is only build for being driven. They have other cars that are made for being a showcar to be an example how production specs will look like. The satin blue wrap sadly will not be available for the Mach-E, but the car really looked stunning in that color.

So don't try to get your head around the blue car ?

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
Going by those images, I'm not convinced it's not grabber blue as camera and lighting can make a big difference, and I assume there is some variance depending on dye lot. Would need to see both colors in the same picture, or official name from Ford...
It's stated somewhere else that this a white car that has been wrapped.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Ah yes, the B pillar is white in #66.

Gforcemurphy

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4 Avant 2.0 TDI
Country flag
I think this is the first time I've seen the silver color on an actual Mach E near the end of this video. That's my reservation pick for the GT, but the Grabber Blue and unannounced color will get serious consideration.
Is that not Carbonized Gray? Sorry, these colours seem to have us all confused! I remember a German video not that long ago (same guy that did the recent one on the satin blue) and some of us thought that car was the silver, turned out to be the gray.

Plus, it seems to be First Edition, and don’t think that’s available in the silver.

pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
Is that not Carbonized Gray? Sorry, these colours seem to have us all confused! I remember a German video not that long ago (same guy that did the recent one on the satin blue) and some of us thought that car was the silver, turned out to be the gray.

Plus, it seems to be First Edition, and don’t think that’s available in the silver.
I agree about the First Addition point, although I figured "show cars" didn't necessarily follow the rules. The GT show car was Grabber Blue, but that option was not available during preorder of the GT. I also wondered at first if it was the Carbonized Gray, but seems too light to my eye. Definitely seems more silver to me. Looked good either way.

Ace

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modernmusclecars.de
Vehicles
2018 Camaro 2SS
Country flag
I think this is the first time I've seen the silver color on an actual Mach E near the end of this video. That's my reservation pick for the GT, but the Grabber Blue and unannounced color will get serious consideration.
It's Carbonized Gray, here's a pic from me where the car was standing at the other location ?
Full video of my Darren Palmer interview should be online this evening ?

20200213_150755.jpg

pbojanoski

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jaguar I-Pace
Country flag
It's Carbonized Gray, here's a pic from me where the car was standing at the other location ?
Full video of my Darren Palmer interview should be online this evening ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Makes UK Debut in Stunning Satin Blue 20200213_150755
Must have been the lighting. Didn't seem as dark in the video. Thanks!