Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Going by those images, I'm not convinced it's not grabber blue as camera and lighting can make a big difference, and I assume there is some variance depending on dye lot. Would need to see both colors in the same picture, or official name from Ford...
Tldr? Already stated it's a white car that's been wrapped in this non-standard color and finish
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Here's my video about the Mach-E Event in London. Since it's in german, please use the subtitle translation feature for the moment. I will have to do a writeup and upload the full interviews and official presentation later

Yes, please

jandkw

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
I always like the blue color but the Infinite blue on paper is too close to gray. Ford doesn't offer grabber blue on premium model only the GT so I ordered the Rapid Red which is my second choice. It looks like we have a lot of interest on "Satin Blue" in this forum and I like it myself. Why can't Ford offer this color to the customer?

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
Better yet would be performance blue or kona blue, both have been offered on previous mustangs.

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
If Ford offers light gray interior for 1st Edition, I probably would order the grabber blue.
I think only the regular Premium trim has the space gray seats as an option as of now. Last I saw the FE only gets the black onyx seat color with contrast stitching.

• Includes ST-Line Red color contrast stitching when paired with Carbonized Gray or Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat

• Includes Grabber Blue color contrast stitching when paired with Grabber Blue

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
There will be like no bigdifferences between EU und US driving. I was told suspension, steering, etc are tuned in Europe but the same settings will for the most part be used for the US too

Edit: Actually got that on camera.
Well lets hopes so as per the pistonheads article https://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph-features/ford-mustang-mach-e--ridden/41852

"While all Mach E production will take place in Mexico for now, cars destined for European shores will be treated to a different set-up than their North American counterparts. Built to a specially calibrated spec, a laundry list of modifications including re-tuned shocks, sway bars and bump stops and different tyres ought to see the model make a better impression on our roads."

That doesn't sound like it is going to drive the same to me :( only time will tell.

Ace

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modernmusclecars.de
Vehicles
2018 Camaro 2SS
Country flag
The articles just rely on this press release:
"Mustang Mach-E suspension, steering, electronic stability control and Mach-E 4 all-wheel drive settings are tuned specifically for European roads and driving styles. "
But see my other topic with the interview with Darren Palmer. Most of the things that were tuned for Europe will be in the US model too.

On a funny sidenote, there were 4 german speaking people (including me) at the Mach-E event, but now I see a lot of german media reports as if they were there... ?‍♂

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
The articles just rely on this press release:
"Mustang Mach-E suspension, steering, electronic stability control and Mach-E 4 all-wheel drive settings are tuned specifically for European roads and driving styles. "
But see my other topic with the interview with Darren Palmer. Most of the things that were tuned for Europe will be in the US model too.

On a funny sidenote, there were 4 german speaking people (including me) at the Mach-E event, but now I see a lot of german media reports as if they were there... ?‍♂
Well lets hope so as most doesn't sound very convincing to me, on the auto car test drive video even the ford test driver commented on different tires and the need to concentrate on high speed handling for Europe compared to the USA.

Ford can make a great handling car, the problem is actually getting that on this side of the pond where a giant floaty sofa on wheels devoid of feedback seems to pass as the norm. If the Edge ST is Ford USA's idea of what a sporty handling SUV is anything to go by then they need to be kept far away from any handling decisions.

Ace

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modernmusclecars.de
Vehicles
2018 Camaro 2SS
Country flag
Ford can make a great handling car, the problem is actually getting that on this side of the pond where a giant floaty sofa on wheels devoid of feedback seems to pass as the norm.
Yeah, just take a look at how good the Dodge Challenger sells. The engine is nice, but with the weigth and suspension you really can only drive fast in a straight line. On Throttle Houses tracktest on YouTube the Hellcat was slower on track than a Golf R...

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The grabber blue choice is back again on the USA config for the GT.
But still no glass roof option or different wheels/ I guess that will come at order time. (at a increased price of course)
Sponsored