eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I thought some have ordered the GT in the Carbonized Gray? Possibly some disappointed people...
Interesting. I'm one of those people. I was already leaning towards switching for Rapid Red or going with the Grabber... I guess I'll really have to think more seriously about a switch now.

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
I keep looking at this thread because I just love that satin blue.
I have a space white reserved because I love the contrast between the black accents and sloping roof line against the white but I am seriously considering a switch...
I thid is a Europe-only color though, right?
Either way, I'm also feeling like that Rapid Red would be nice.
Such hard choices.
#FirstWorldProblems

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
The satin blue was a custom wrap. ( it was actually a white color underneath which you can see when the doors were open) You can get the Mach-E in just about any color you want if you’re willing to pay for it.

Ranger Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BRZ, 4Runner
Occupation
Ranger
Country flag
Maybe seeing this kind of positive reaction over a satin look will get Ford to offer a factory satin paint at some point. Has there ever been a satin color offered on any other Ford vehicle?

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Maybe seeing this kind of positive reaction over a satin look will get Ford to offer a factory satin paint at some point. Has there ever been a satin color offered on any other Ford vehicle?
Google shows some mid-2000 year Mustangs in Satin Silver.

Wst2N4bq893R4e-oD2CSY5lcAYElBNRkJgbk-HW5HMwSo2TcWQ.jpg

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Now this is a stunning blue. I would absolutely opt for this one.
While the original blue was an expensive multi-layer that was too cost prohibitive for production bu the current ford performance blue is actually quite close for a production paint.

The mach-e production is pretty much going battery constrained for the foreseeable future and it is priced at a premium, so ford really should be opening up the color palette to more choices, the first sales are all going to be built as customers orders for a while rather than dealers ultra conservative specifications.

All the expected colors for 2021 have been online for a while https://www.automotivetouchup.com/touch-up-paint/ford/2021/all-models/ so we should really have more of them available for the mach-e.