glmus

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Nissan Leaf
Country flag
I would appreciate information on what the options are and what comes standard on the remaining models. Where is that information?

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
I am excited that the Mach E is on display. Can't wait to see it in person. Waiting for the roadshow to get to NYC!!!!

4pac

First Name
Sphen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE/TeslaY
Country flag
I am excited that the Mach E is on display. Can't wait to see it in person. Waiting for the roadshow to get to NYC!!!!
Let us know if it comes to Queens... Ill definitely have to go.

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
If you're in the LA / OC / Socal area, the Mach-E will be at Galpin Ford this Saturday, December 14 from 11am-2pm, as they just announced.

J Duce

First Name
Jean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Explorer Sport
Country flag
By the published dimensions (186" L x 74" W x 63" H) of the Mach-e, it seems to closely matches the size of the Jaguar F-Pace though 2" lower in overall height. I am curious about the size of the actual car from the perspective of those who have physically seen the Mach e. Did you get a sense that they are comparable in size? Also, thoughts on other crossovers with comparable size. I like the size of the Jag F-Pace even though I am used to larger Explorer.

Some insight on this would be great.

schmluss

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
I saw it at the LA Auto Show. It seemed longer than I thought. About the size of an Edge, but lower roofline obviously. I am excited because I’m coming from a Kia Niro. Looks more roomy!

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
By the published dimensions (186" L x 74" W x 63" H) of the Mach-e, it seems to closely matches the size of the Jaguar F-Pace though 2" lower in overall height. I am curious about the size of the actual car from the perspective of those who have physically seen the Mach e. Did you get a sense that they are comparable in size? Also, thoughts on other crossovers with comparable size. I like the size of the Jag F-Pace even though I am used to larger Explorer.

Do you mean the i-pace? Their ev suv/cuv?

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag

I sat in it at the LA car show. I never sat in the I-pace, but I can tell you that I am 6ft and I had to pull the seat forward in order to reach the pedals. The production Ford rep was behind me. She was 5-9 and she was comfortable. She had plenty of head room but she choose to have her feet angled to the passenger side because she was wearing a dress. I currently have a 2017 Fusion STD AWD. It was just as comfortable if not more so. The back seats have an optical illusion. From the outside there is a sweeping down of the blue color and a black portion above it. The actual headroom goes all the way to the top of the roof. The dipping blue paint is the illusion acting like that is where the headroom stops but it does not.
Sponsored