Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Country flag
Per Automotive News:

News nugget from the Mach-E GT drive: Brand manager Lisa Teed says Ford's on track to deliver 50,000 Mach-Es globally by the end of the year, roughly split evenly between the U.S. and Europe.

Advertisement

Cptmorgemaker

First Name
Ryan
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford Edge St, 2021 Lincoln Aviator BL GT
Occupation
Electrical
Country flag
That's pretty impressive especially with the chip shortage. I just wish my car could get here sooner. Instead she's sitting on a train somewhere.

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Where does this ~25k put Ford as far total EVs eligible for the current tax credit (200k max)? I want to say they only had about 75-90k units remaining going into this year.

RockwallRick

Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram, Ford MME AWD EXT
Country flag
Where does this ~25k put Ford as far total EVs eligible for the current tax credit (200k max)? I want to say they only had about 75-90k units remaining going into this year.
I don’t know but I am already banking on getting that $7500 tax credit next year!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Fusion Energi, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
So maybe more if you include our friends north of the border, or is she including Canada in her U.S. deliveries? 🤪

narmstrong79

First Name
Nick
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I don’t know but I am already banking on getting that $7500 tax credit next year!
You should still be good thru most of 2022, unless they prioritize the F150 lightening. But I feel like they are waiting on their lobbying efforts on the NEW EV bill to fully price out the F150.

machefan

Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BL on order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Well Ford says lots of things, does not matter if they are telling the truth or not, but the tax break will end eventually. Looks like at least another year and keep in mind it then phases out until zero. So we can all count on something for next year and most likely the year after. The F150 EV for sure take a bite into how fast it phases out, but we all know delays are real and the lots are empty.

seattledan206

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E (Ordered), Mazda MX5 Club Model, Mazda CX3,
Occupation
Real Estate Photographer
Country flag
I'm guessing about 35,000 went to Europe. I watch youtube videos from Europe, and they are everywhere. I drive everyday for my job and I see one in Seattle about every 2 weeks.

krzysztof71

First Name
Krzysztof
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E (orders), Ford Focus, Jaguar XJS
Country flag
I'm guessing about 35,000 went to Europe. I watch youtube videos from Europe, and they are everywhere. I drive everyday for my job and I see one in Seattle about every 2 weeks.
Everywhere??? i live in denmark, i have seen 2 and one demonstration on the road so far. Come back from a weekend in Copenhagen, capital city, haven't seen any, ZERO. Tesla, ID 3, ID4 only

SashaLondon

First Name
Sasha
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME AWD SR
Country flag
If more were available on the lot I’m sure they could sell much more. I have a friend who is interested but the lead time is 30
weeks.

Advertisement

Advertisement