First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV; Lexus CT200h
Country flag
Hi everyone
I'm a little late to the party, having placed my "order" for AWD Premium last Tuesday. There's no one on the "Canada" page so hope you don't mind if I join you!
Haven't got my "cograts" email from my Dealer so no reservation # yet. Wonder just how much Covid19 has screwed up Administration?
Sponsored

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Hi everyone
I'm a little late to the party, having placed my "order" for AWD Premium last Tuesday. There's no one on the "Canada" page so hope you don't mind if I join you!
Haven't got my "cograts" email from my Dealer so no reservation # yet. Wonder just how much Covid19 has screwed up Administration?
Don't expect anything from your dealer for a long time... still waiting to hear from mine (I'm in the US as might be different per region). That said, you should get a confirmation / reservation number from Ford fairly quick. I know it didn't take long for the e-mail when I placed my reservation... You may want to contact ford if you don't receive your confirmation soon,, and it also came with information how to access ford pass which also has the reservation number. Also check any junk/spam folders just incase your mail system miss filed it....

wattacar

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV; Lexus CT200h
Country flag
In Ontario, my reservation request on Ford.ca took me to "choose a dealer", and that's who I had to go see in person to place my order. They used a modified Vehicle Purchase Agreement to take my deposit, so I don't even know if Ford Canada knows I've ordered. I'll be checking with the Dealership tomorrow.
Sponsored