ElectrikPony

First Name
RANDY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None yet
Country flag
Insane and out of touch. Let it sit there and rot.

Take them the money in cash, place it on the table, then say you will only take it at the reduced price (minus markup and old msrp) . When they refuse take all of your money on the table and walk out.
Sponsored

Last edited:

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium RWD ER, 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
I think your specific case with price hikes, multiple price drops, and a private offer will need to be looked at by Ford to untangle.
😂 😂 😂
That's hilarious!
Thanks for the humor - really needed it now...

NYSteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium AWD SR - Vapor Blue (STILL WAITING!)
Country flag
😂 😂 😂
That's hilarious!
Thanks for the humor - really needed it now...
My head is literally spinning..
Car is allegedly coming in the next 2 weeks..
What's the price?
Am I getting BlueCruise? (It WAS standard when I ordered it on my Premium..)
I'm a bit shell-shocked..

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
As someone expecting delivery of a 2023 in the next week or so that ordered in November, I'm hoping this also includes us otherwise I'll have to decide if $4,000 is worth waiting yet another six months to replace my 2021 that was totaled. If we do get the offer, then it will be nice that the replacement vehicle won't be $10k higher than the old one like it was in November.
FWIW I just spoke to a manager at my dealer where my MY2023 Premium 4X AWD on a train will be delivered. He told me that deliveries now are getting a $2k cash back rebate. That’s still 2k over the new order MSRP and doesn’t help with reducing taxes or registration fees here in CA as that is tied to MSRP.
Happy to walk away if Ford doesn’t drop current order pricing and wait for a new order (or maybe the 2024 refresh).
I have an almost perfect ‘22 MME right now (fingers crossed, saying a prayer), except the Adaptive Cruise unavailable message has started appearing while driving.

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
FWIW I just spoke to a manager at my dealer where my a MY2023 Premium 4X AWD on a train will be delivered. He told me that deliveries now are getting a $2k cash back rebate doesn’t change. That’s still 2k over the new order MSRP and doesn’t help with reducing taxes or registration fees here in CA as that is tied to MSRP.
Happy to walk away if Ford doesn’t drop current order pricing and wait for a new order (or maybe the 2024 refresh).
I have an almost perfect ‘22 MME right now (fingers crossed, saying a prayer), except the Adaptive Cruise unavailable message has started appearing while driving.
The amount of money you "lose" is less than $200.

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
The amount of money you "lose" is less than $200.
My Jan 2023 order MSRP is $62,795.
The 23.5 Premium MSRP is $49,995 + $7,000 extended battery = $56,995. That’s more than $200. 😀
Is there is some hidden Ford mullarkey missing or my math is off?
please let us know.

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
How so?
Because he (and me too) will get the BlueCruise for free?
Please explain
I'm referring to the $2000 cash back rebate that comes off of the post-tax/fees amount of the car that the OP is referencing.

Say the car costs $50K, sales tax rate is 10% and registration is 1% of the car's MSRP. So they have to pay $5K in taxes, and $500 for the registration for a total of $55.5K they have to pay to drive the car off the dealer's lot. If the $2000 is taken off of that, the out-of-pocket amount is reduced to $53.5K.

If, however, the $2K is taken off of the MSRP, the cost of the car to drive it off of the lot is now $53,280. ($48K + $4800 in taxes + $480 registration). So a $220 difference. Sure $220 is a decent sum of money, but you don't have to re-order the car and wait months and months again.

devmach-e

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Unix Sysadmin
Country flag
My Jan 2023 order MSRP is $62,795.
The 23.5 Premium MSRP is $49,995 + $7,000 extended battery = $56,995. That’s more than $200. 😀
Is there is some hidden Ford mullarkey missing or my math is off?
please let us know.
You should have a private offer from Ford that knocks down that price by $5900, assuming you ordered your car before January 30th when Ford previously cut prices. Also don't forget that your January 2023 order includes the $2100 BlueCruise. Did you also order AWD?

Edited to add: I see you did order an AWD model.

JRT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2wd Premium
Country flag
Winter range reduction in my 2021 Premium std range is my biggest negative.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Winter range reduction in my 2021 Premium std range is my biggest negative.
Cold weather range loss in Alabama? Really?

Sundar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14- Nissan Leaf, 17/20-Bolt, 23-MachE (on order)
Country flag
Now that my MME is on a train, will a new Window Sticker be generated? :) Or will my non-responsive dealer give me some cash back?

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Now that my MME is on a train, will a new Window Sticker be generated? :) Or will my non-responsive dealer give me some cash back?
Don't expect a new window sticker.

However, if you custom ordered the vehicle and you are the one who first purchases it, you may have private offers available to you in certain cases. Ask your dealer to check for you.

Wall-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Country flag
The other poster said his vehicle hadn't been scheduled into production yet. In that case, if standard range, then he'd likely get the new battery.

Then in a later post he corrected himself and even posted his window sticker. The window sticker doesn't exist until after production IS scheduled. You can see from various facts on his window sticker that it is a job 1 '23 not a job 2.
Yes my production was scheduled but when I contacted my dealer today they told me my production date and deliver date is TBD on their end.

When I check the order tracker this is what I see. I'm not sure if they will update this later down the line.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Order Bank Reopens With Lower Pricing, Higher EPA Est. Range, BlueCruise 1.2 Hands-Free Tech Screenshot_20230502-235854~2
Sponsored