Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MachE 4EX, 2006 Prius, 1997 Tacoma
Occupation
Renewable Energy Engineer
Country flag
I just applied - it looks pretty interesting, I like that it requires no additional hardware. Xcel sends the preferred charging times to Ford, Ford sends to the vehicles. You can override if you need to.

If you sign up you get a $100 gift card, and if you stay enrolled until the end of the year you get another $100.

I'm still looking forward for the actual time of use rates, but a program like this is nice and simple, and it uses all the existing infrastructure for scheduling charging which is great.

goose123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Premium Ex RWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
I just unenrolled. this service was a PITA, not worth the extra $$ they give you

Arsenic17

First Name
Arsenic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME GT 2023 Vapor Blue
Country flag
I just unenrolled. this service was a PITA, not worth the extra $$ they give you
I signed up with my Chargepoint Homeflex but it died under warranty but they took months to replace it. Bailed out of that shitty brand and have an Autel now, which isn't supported by Xcel. I am still signed up though for their plan. Not sure how they verify it though. We'll see if they discount my 1 year bill. I do follow the charge window I was allocated though (9PM to 6AM) but no clue if they can really verify if my Chargepoint is offline and MIA.
Sponsored