Irv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-e Premium AWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It seems that the online Owners Manual in my Mach-E has disappeared. I remember something in one of the latest software updates about moving the Owners Manual but I can't find it anywhere on the display.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
You can find it in FordPass, as well as at owner.ford.com, and put the PDF version on every device you own. I couldn't tell you where it is in the car, haven't looked after the first week.

ctenidae

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMG GT; Taycan, Q7, Sienna Hybrid
Occupation
Solver of problems
Country flag
You can find it in FordPass, as well as at owner.ford.com, and put the PDF version on every device you own. I couldn't tell you where it is in the car, haven't looked after the first week.
Holy Crap! A manual question Rick can't answer! Say it ain't so!

;)

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Holy Crap! A manual question Rick can't answer! Say it ain't so!

;)
Ha!

I can't be bothered to sit in the car and look - I use my phone, tablet, or PC to check something.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
It seems that the online Owners Manual in my Mach-E has disappeared. I remember something in one of the latest software updates about moving the Owners Manual but I can't find it anywhere on the display.
I think its in the same place with all the other apps (tap the top center button).

AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag
How to find the owner's manual on the touchscreen is found in the owner's manual, which you can access from the touchscreen, once you find it! LOL

I had trouble finding it recently too, but I eventually found it in the big block of icons on a home screen of sorts, which I also had some trouble finding. Seems like I had to expand a spot on the screen, which was not obvious. It is my wife's commuter, so not here at the moment, or I would go look for you since it frustrated me too!

Bayviews88

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CA Rte1 RWD, Space White
Country flag
Something strange is happening tonight (Jan 14th) in the FordPass App. I got an error message that the “VIN filtering was not available” when I clicked on the Owner’s Manual under the app. I selected the link to the Owner’s Manual on the following screen and it appears I’m now officially the owner of a Ford Expedition. Maybe this is part of the effort to convince the IRS that the Mach-E is an SUV…
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Manual moved?? E2DC543D-1AD0-457B-8AC9-33622A95A1E1

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Manual moved?? 0632DF40-4DCE-420C-8EE8-2CD49C8E713B

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Owners Manual moved?? B3A12434-F264-4293-835B-AAC7F31A33E5

Last edited:

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Go to owner.ford.com and download a PDF of the manual to every device you own. Put it on Google Drive.
Sponsored