Mlahote

First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mache
Country flag
Looking for thoughts on a Mach-e decision. I have a 2021 Premium RWD Extended Range order placed in May that has a current projected build week of Nov 8. I ordered a second one through a different dealer (Premium AWD Extended Range) in August. I placed the second order with a dealer I like where I used to live after my new dealer was being unresponsive, and I decided I wanted to include AWD. My second order was converted to 2022 MY but I will "keep my spot in the queue". I understand that they will begin building 2022 MY at the end of November. Given the proximity of build dates (even though I really don't want to wait any longer), my preference would be for the 2022MY. I just don't have a good read on Ford's Tax Credit status. The latest volume information I can find is only through June 2021. It looks like Ford's monthly EV sales have also significantly increased. I definitely do not want to risk losing the tax credit. I am also unsure how the RWD will perform in snow and ice which I have to deal with on an infrequent basis. Does anyone have advice or information on the latest tax credit status?
Sponsored

RonOinAZ

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Premium 4X
Country flag
It looks like Ford will begin scheduling MY2022 MME production this week but production won't begin until after Christmas.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-e Premium MY 2021 or 2022 1634595608480

krazieboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
We'll find out this Thursday.

OP
OP

Mlahote

First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mache
Country flag
Thank you - that is helpful!

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Its been a long wait and getting longer. Me, not too concerned about the tax situation but sure would like to be driving my Mach-E instead of my Escape with the gas prices getting higher by the day!

Tony
Sponsored