Courtney

First Name
Courtney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME
Country flag
Good news, the April 13th price increase for the Mach-E has been suspended. The reason cited was because of the order banks closing on the 8th. The current prices will remain.
Did your dealer tell you this or did you find out another way? I've been trying to confirm with my dealer that our order was price protected. Said he'd "look into it" but still isn't getting back to us. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Travman1974

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
OP
OP
Travman1974

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
The order banks closed on April 8th?
Do you know when production is supposedly to end on '22 models?
MY22 production is rumored to end at the end of October, but I don’t think that has been confirmed. MY23 production would start in November

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Good news, the April 13th price increase for the Mach-E has been suspended. The reason cited was because of the order banks closing on the 8th. The current prices will remain.
Didn't Ford announce the closing of the order banks before they announced the price increase? They make some weird decisions.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
Didn't Ford announce the closing of the order banks before they announced the price increase? They make some weird decisions.
Guess dealer profit margins (ADM) won out over Ford corporate profit margins (higher MSRP).

concept machine

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350R, Tacoma TRD Pro, Escape, Veloster
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
MY22 production is rumored to end at the end of October, but I don’t think that has been confirmed. MY23 production would start in November
Thank you!!
great! so maybe I won't have to drive my car thru the snow on the way home from dealer.
I'll probably make mine a 8 month out of the year car. Winters suck here with salts all over the roads.

Wildthing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Increase in Canada will be April 25th.
California RWD : + $3,500
California AWD: + $5,000
Premium RWD :+ $1,250
Premium AWD : + $2.500

Reactions: dv8

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag
This article mentions UK prices going up quite heftily as well https://insideevs.com/news/580504/2022-ford-mustang-mach-e-no-longer-available-order-us/

Other than bowing to dealer complaints about losing out on ADM profits, I can't think of any other reason why the US price increase was cancelled, especially now that it seems to have happened in other countries. I wonder whether it will still end up happening at some point before MY 2023?

NormF

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, Mach-E GT, Taycan Turbo
Country flag
Our 2022 Mach-E GT ordered Nov 30th arrived today, April 20th, in Scottsdale, AZ. The dealer, Chapman Ford honored the MSRP of the original order.

dv8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
Increase in Canada will be April 25th.
California RWD : + $3,500
California AWD: + $5,000
Premium RWD :+ $1,250
Premium AWD : + $2.500
Any increase for the ER battery for Premium in Canada? The previously announced increase for US was $2k USD.

BigMach-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE Shadow Black 2021
Occupation
IT
Country flag
This is interesting. Charging more for a car that isn't available to order, then walking it back leads me to believe that when opening MY23 banks, price is going to be 3k or more across all trims, with no appreciable improvements. It will be interesting to see if dealers continue the insane markups beyond the price increase. This will only work if Ford doesn't decontent further and figures out a way to rein in the dealerships from crazy markups.

I do like to tell people who are interested in my car that they can't order one.
Sponsored