Caulk-E

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Checked the MSRP of the window sticker and it hasn't changed so I am confident they will honor the price considering this dealer is one of the largest dealers in the Bay Area and don't charge any markups on the Mach-E (all the other dealers here charge $5k-$20k markup)
I just picked up my Mach-E from the same dealership. I had a great experience as well. Abandoned order, and they didn’t even charge the price increase that went into affect on December 8th. I will be recommending this dealership to everyone I know even post chip shortage.
Sponsored

MRyan7465

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
You
I just picked up my Mach-E from the same dealership. I had a great experience as well. Abandoned order, and they didn’t even charge the price increase that went into affect on December 8th. I will be recommending this dealership to everyone I know even post chip shortage.

Ford Store Morgan Hill?

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Checked the MSRP of the window sticker and it hasn't changed so I am confident they will honor the price considering this dealer is one of the largest dealers in the Bay Area and don't charge any markups on the Mach-E (all the other dealers here charge $5k-$20k markup)
Yeah you should be good then since the window sticker is already made. Lucky you!

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Good one! My window sticker dated 4/14 still has the same price as the one from 4/8.

Caramel Mach-e-ato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
Good one! My window sticker dated 4/14 still has the same price as the one from 4/8.
It took about a month for the price changes to show up on window stickers and people’s online accounts when they pushed prices up on Dec 8th.

I wouldn’t worry about it if you are the original orderer. The price protection is automatic.
I had absolutely ZERO issues when I picked mine up in March with getting the price protection- even though the window sticker changed prices….and then updated multiple times in the system until delivery.

We’ve seen this movie before. It ends well if you are dealing with an ethical and informed dealer. 👍

MRyan7465

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I ordered a RWD CR1 on December 7 and wasn’t aware of the impending 12/8 price increase.
I ordered online so I have no idea if they changed the MSRP on me since I assumed there wasn’t going to be any price changes. Yes, stupid on my part.
I’ve screenshotted my order page prior to the 4/13 increase (which I wish I did on 12/7).
My MSRP shows as $52,775. Does anyone know if this was the MSRP in effect on 12/7 or is this after the $2,000 price increase? Thanks in advance.

mmap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Route1
Occupation
Software Guy
Country flag
I ordered a RWD CR1 on December 7 and wasn’t aware of the impending 12/8 price increase.
I ordered online so I have no idea if they changed the MSRP on me since I assumed there wasn’t going to be any price changes. Yes, stupid on my part.
I’ve screenshotted my order page prior to the 4/13 increase (which I wish I did on 12/7).
My MSRP shows as $52,775. Does anyone know if this was the MSRP in effect on 12/7 or is this after the $2,000 price increase? Thanks in advance.
The 12/7 price for a CR1 RWD with no options was $50,775 (not including destination and delivery).

P. T. Magoo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Volt, '22 MME Ca Rt-1
Occupation
Physical Therapist, Freelance Trombonist
Country flag
Yep, My invoice for the same trim and option level from a 12/6 order was $50,775, plus in my case $1,100 for destination and delivery, bringing the bottom line to $51,885 before Z-plan discount. Price has gone down a smidge for me due to the Active Park Assist Prep Kit substitution.

MRyan7465

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
The 12/7 price for a CR1 RWD with no options was $50,775 (not including destination and delivery).
Thank you! Hopefully Ford Store Morgan Hill will honor that price. Kicking myself for not screenshotting it.

Caulk-E

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Thank you! Hopefully Ford Store Morgan Hill will honor that price. Kicking myself for not screenshotting it.
They'll definitely honor it. It's a dealership that actually has integrity and cares about loyal customers.

concept machine

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT350R, Tacoma TRD Pro, Escape, Veloster
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
Good news, the April 13th price increase for the Mach-E has been suspended. The reason cited was because of the order banks closing on the 8th. The current prices will remain.
The order banks closed on April 8th?
Do you know when production is supposedly to end on '22 models?

SignMD

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e GTPE, 2023 BMW iX
Country flag
Still don't have my MME, stuck in Mexico, but what a journey

1649459224326.png
I ordered mine about the same time you did and got it two weeks ago... Mine came with the acoustic glass but not the hands-free tailgate. My dealer did not charge ADM and honored my pre-price hike order amount.

Last edited:

Rhndrsn

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE GTPE
Country flag
I was in same boat I think. If you’re worried about having price proof, you can request your DORA from them. They won’t be able to get it except from their rep or with some Ford assistance but it has original order price. Should take 5-10 business to get but worth it if you’re concerned.
Sponsored