Sri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mack e
Occupation
Software
Country flag
I ordered mine in August 2021 and in October got email from Ford that they Changed to 22 model from 2021. Yesterday received email stating it been shipped. When i checked online the price went up by 2000 , 1000 for Premium model and 1000 for advanced battery. Called Ford they said contact dealer. Called the dealer they said there is nothing they could do as ford increased the price. This is frustrating anyone else in the same boat.
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I ordered mine in August 2021 and in October got email from Ford that they Changed to 22 model from 2021. Yesterday received email stating it been shipped. When i checked online the price went up by 2000 , 1000 for Premium model and 1000 for advanced battery. Called Ford they said contact dealer. Called the dealer they said there is nothing they could do as ford increased the price. This is frustrating anyone else in the same boat.
Yes, a few hundred people at least, and many have posted here. Your dealer is ill-informed. Ford has issued price protection, and their systems will show them that if they look. When it arrives at the dealership, and they pull the pricing off the system, they'll see that.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Yes, a few hundred people at least, and many have posted here. Your dealer is ill-informed. Ford has issued price protection, and their systems will show them that if they look. When it arrives at the dealership, and they pull the pricing off the system, they'll see that.
Were you part of the 1/3 build Group. What is your batch number on your window sticker should be a 6 digit number starting with 00 then there is a fraction underneath it

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Were you part of the 1/3 build Group. What is your batch number on your window sticker should be a 6 digit number starting with 00 then there is a fraction underneath it
No, the 1/10 group.

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Country flag

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Country flag

OP
OP

sri143

First Name
Sri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mack e
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Mine was 1/3 build date 003316

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Mine was 1/3 build date 003316
Same batch. The number on the order increased when status changed to BUilt. Called Ford - they sent me to the dealer. Your story of your dealer sending you to Ford opens a question What the f is going on :mad:
Is it some sort of a game to quietly break the promise without extra noise?

jj99

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 2022 / 2016 Explorer Platinum
Country flag
Hi Everyone, after hours on the phone with ford, and reading the massive amount of information on this forumn, I have a SOLUTION!
The ford dealership needs to apply in the VINCENT system, program #38280 this will apply $2000 rebtate to your purchase. This will NOT apply along with the $750 that you may have received when your order was changed from a 2021 to a 2022, but is still a fair offer IMHO.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
OP
OP

sri143

First Name
Sri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mack e
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Finally received call from the dealer that my car arrived. Hope they they honor price protection. Any one received car recently and successfully got price matched to ordered price please post there experiences. Will update the thread tomorrow after my interaction with the dealer.

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black GT MME, 2013 Pearl Chevy Volt
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
Finally received call from the dealer that my car arrived. Hope they they honor price protection. Any one received car recently and successfully got price matched to ordered price please post there experiences. Will update the thread tomorrow after my interaction with the dealer.
All buyers of MME ordered (and the pricing sheet finalized) before the Dec 2021 price increase will receive Price Protection against that price increase. Follow the guidance provided in post #10 by @jj99 . Contact your salesperson before you arrive to inform them before you arrive, and get the GM on the phone if the salesperson balls on your request. I ordered a 2022 on 10/1/2021, got the 1/3/22 build week, and picked up last week. I signed a Price Protection form when buying that acknowledged that I paid the 10/1/21 price locked by my pricing sheet. The dealership will send that signed form to Ford so the dealership can receive $2000 from Ford.

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
All buyers of MME ordered (and the pricing sheet finalized) before the Dec 2021 price increase will receive Price Protection against that price increase. Follow the guidance provided in post #10 by @jj99 . Contact your salesperson before you arrive to inform them before you arrive, and get the GM on the phone if the salesperson balls on your request. I ordered a 2022 on 10/1/2021, got the 1/3/22 build week, and picked up last week. I signed a Price Protection form when buying that acknowledged that I paid the 10/1/21 price locked by my pricing sheet. The dealership will send that signed form to Ford so the dealership can receive $2000 from Ford.

I think it was on another thread, but did you say X-plan didn't work since they couldn't do both price protection and X-plan (like you couldn't get the X-plan price protection)?

GT_order_#1001

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black GT MME, 2013 Pearl Chevy Volt
Occupation
Civil-Enviro Engineer
Country flag
I think it was on another thread, but did you say X-plan didn't work since they couldn't do both price protection and X-plan (like you couldn't get the X-plan price protection)?
That was @ponydsp that made those statements about his dealer in northern VA at the time of his purchase. I didn't experience that when I purchased near Richmond VA ... I was price protected and bought at the x-plan price I locked on 10/1/2021.
Sponsored

Last edited: