Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number!

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Date reservation placed: 11/18/2019
Reservation ID number: 10005366
Your Ford Dealer: Feduke Ford
Model: GT
Battery: Extended Range Battery - AWD
Exterior: Carbonized Grey
Interior: Miko® Inserts & Copper Metallic Stitching

I received a phone call from the GSM at my local dealership with a thank you from himself and the owner for placing the reservation and that they would keep in touch with me regarding any new information that comes along.
I got a similar call from my dealer! It's awesome to know they're behind us that have put down a reservation deposit.
Sponsored

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I got an e-mail from my local dealers internet sales manager thanking me for the reservation and giving me his info for any questions/etc. Said they'd be on top of handling the order/etc, so here's to hoping it all goes smoothly!

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I got an e-mail from my local dealers internet sales manager thanking me for the reservation and giving me his info for any questions/etc. Said they'd be on top of handling the order/etc, so here's to hoping it all goes smoothly!
I still haven’t heard from my dealer and I actually emailed them when I placed the order on Sunday night. If I haven’t heard anything by tonight, I will probably cancel my reservation and resubmit using a dealer that has been more responsive (and told me no ADM).

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
I still haven’t heard from my dealer and I actually emailed them when I placed the order on Sunday night. If I haven’t heard anything by tonight, I will probably cancel my reservation and resubmit using a dealer that has been more responsive (and told me no ADM).
Ford's reservation info states that you can change your preferred dealer when you place the order next year, so I'm not sure it's a big deal to cancel and do another reservation at the moment. You may just let the new dealer you select know what's going on.

Dmcerm

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Expedition EL, 2012 Mustang GT, 2003 Mercury Grand Marquis, 13 year owner/operator 1983 DeLorean DMC-12 - sold Nov. 2014
Occupation
Teacher
Country flag
My # 10005308, I wonder if the last 4 #s is your place in line?
One of my favorite sayings that I use to express big moments: "The board is set, the pieces are moving."

Today, 11/19/19 I reserved a Premium, LR/AWD in Star White Metallic Tri-Coat.
Rezzy # 10014670

I think it would be a nice guess, given how 'big' my # vs. some of the lower numbers I am seeing.

SWEET!

Trekkie

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Standard Range, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Fiat 500E
Occupation
IT Architect
Country flag
I basically sat there on ford.com and kept hitting refresh until I could hit order. Couldn't create an account on my email, so just used the wife's so now she's claimed the car :D

11/17/2019
Reservation Date
Reservation Number

• Mustang Mach-E GT Extended Range Battery - AWD
  • CONFIGURED OPTIONS
  • Infinite Blue Metallic Tinted Clearcoat
  • Miko® Inserts & Copper Metallic Stitching
I swear I got an email from the dealer but I can't find it, no phone call yet. Don't really want/need one. Technically this will be my wife's car, at least she thinks so. I'll probably give her back the Model X as that replaced 'her' car (2016 Expedition) last month. They probably emailed me as this would be the 4th car we've bought from them.

I hope that the digits are sequential, because based on some of the other posts that means >15000 have been ordered since Sunday. Ford should be very happy with that I hope.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I had a reservation for a First Edition I’m Grabber Blue. The Admin confirmed with Ford that the GT will be available in Grabber Blue at launch, so I made a second reservation for a GT (not sure if it mattered or if I could have switched my First Edition to a GT at launch). Waiting for Admin’s Q&A to be posted and hoping it will provide additional details on the GT and that Grabber Blue will be in whatever online configuration tool we use to order in mid 2020.

Frankie

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MUSTANG MACH-E GTPE
Country flag
I really hope Ford has something different planned than just reserving online and then potentially having to go through a bunch of crap with a dealer trying to charge ADM, which seems like it has a high potential to be a worst of both worlds situation.

Pirelli73

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Edge Sport
Occupation
Fraud Analyst
Country flag
Ordered mine - Select , Star White Metallic Tri Coat. Can't wait!

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Do you happen to live in the NW FL area? I put the same dealer as my preferred. I sent them an e-mail late last night to ask if they are charging an ADM. I haven’t heard back from them yet. However, Moyer Ford in Foley has confirmed they are not charging an ADM (so we have a fall back dealership in our area).
Yes sure do! I will ask tomorrow. Feel free to pm me.

Dafstang

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.aimdesign.com
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium E AWD/ / 2017 Mercedes GLE-43
Occupation
Product designer
Country flag
Ordered Premium in ignite blue with extended battery. reservation number 10006533. Still debating on AWD or not. I ordered it RWD assuming I can still add that when I actually place the order

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Local dealer never called me so will be going to dealer I bought my 18 GT PP2 from and visiting my brother and then drive 532 miles back to White Sand Beaches we call home here in the Panhandle. We will be trusting Ford's Charging Station alliance to get our electric Foal to it's permanent stable here in Niceville. Reservation number went from 6505 to 14,5xx. Got my refund in one day for the first order.

Screenshot_20191120-213249.jpg

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Local dealer never called me so will be going to dealer I bought my 18 GT PP2 from and visiting my brother and then drive 532 miles back to White Sand Beaches we call home here in the Panhandle. We will be trusting Ford's Charging Station alliance to get our electric Foal to it's permanent stable here in Niceville. Reservation number went from 6505 to 14,5xx. Got my refund in one day for the first order.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number! Screenshot_20191120-213249
Did you try to call them, or do you mean they didn’t proactively call you? I sent the same dealership an email about ADM on the Mustang. I received a generic response that if I was looking for a car, all the cars on their lot were being sold at live market pricing.

I ended up switching to another local dealer who did answer my email. However there were other dealerships who hadn’t received much info about the Mach E. I’m wondering how dealers are even being notified that people are reserving using their dealership?

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Ordered Premium in ignite blue with extended battery. reservation number 10006533. Still debating on AWD or not. I ordered it RWD assuming I can still add that when I actually place the order
W
Did you try to call them, or do you mean they didn’t proactively call you? I sent the same dealership an email about ADM on the Mustang. I received a generic response that if I was looking for a car, all the cars on their lot were being sold at live market pricing.

I ended up switching to another local dealer who did answer my email. However there were other dealerships who hadn’t received much info about the Mach E. I’m wondering how dealers are even being notified that people are reserving using their dealership?
They didn't proactively call us. Gave them 4 days as I watched launch/reveal live and reserved as soon as page stopped error transmit messages. We just bought a new Platinum 150 from them in March so I know they have our contact info. My first Mustang was an 85 H.O. (LoL 225 Hp.) manual and have had many in between. I expect our open embrace of a Mustang with more than 12Volt battery and no combustion would merit at least an acknowledgement from the dealer if our reservation. I'll let you know the different reaction from newly selected dealer.

IMG_20181217_154423.jpg
Sponsored