Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number!

2003MarionSSS

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Silverado SS, 2012 RAV4
Country flag
First Edition, Carbonized Gray, Reservation ID number: 10016201

We'll see if my dealer calls or emails anytime soon.....
Sponsored

frinesi2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'15 Golf TDI, '96/97 ZJ 4.0L, '92 Pajero 2.5TD
Country flag
Reserved a Grabber Blue Metallic First Edition, reservation ID #10014139

To be perfectly honest this is a placeholder if I wind up being disappointed with the new Bronco but I figured if that winds up being the case, I don't want to miss out on Grabber Blue!

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Reserved a Grabber Blue Metallic First Edition, reservation ID #10014139

To be perfectly honest this is a placeholder if I wind up being disappointed with the new Bronco but I figured if that winds up being the case, I don't want to miss out on Grabber Blue!
That's a win, win anyway you end up!

FordTechOne

First Name
FordTech
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape
Occupation
Software Designer
Country flag
The Dealer that I reserved with may want to add a $5000 Markup or I lose my reservation.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
After sitting on the fence since the announcement I just pre-ordered a GT. I was going to order a Tesla Y, but I’m a bit tired of Tesla antics, though I have MAJOR respect for their success and progress bringing BEVs into America’s zeitgeist. I’m rooting for FORD! Hackett is a hero for killing the idea of a boring compliance vehicle IMO. #10019246
If you haven't watched the video on the Mach E, how it got here you should. Ford did to the Mach E program what they did for the ultralow volume GT in terms of Typical Program Management. Alot of glass, emotions, feelings, etc; must have been broken to alter their vehicle design, development, production model and it appears like it's going to pay off. Not an easy task in a bureaucracy, which is a byproduct of large organizations.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
The Dealer that I reserved with may want to add a $5000 Markup or I lose my reservation.
https://www.greencarreports.com/new...-in-the-2021-ford-mustang-mach-e-electric-suv

See #2, this is what has been rumored for a while only time will see if it pans out like that. Seeing as when making the reservation you where presented with a selection of dealers to chose from it is not like we had many options any hint of ADM from my chosen one and I walk away simple as that.

Ford need this to do well, the bean counters know that when the model Y comes out people can just click a few buttons on line and that is it, no dealing with idiot sales mangers and clueless sales staff.

There is always a small percentage of morons that will pay ADM but it is not going to help Ford to have these cars sitting on the lots pushed to the corner of the dealership in a peremant state of 0 miles range anytime anyone comes onto the lot enquiring about one.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I would suggest emailing all the dealers in your area and ask if they will be charging an ADM. It’s probably still early enough to cancel and reserve under another dealer. I did the same thing a couple of days ago. Even if one close buy doesn’t confirm ADM, I bet you could find one within an hour or two driving distance (worth it to save $5k).

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I would suggest emailing all the dealers in your area and ask if they will be charging an ADM. It’s probably still early enough to cancel and reserve under another dealer. I did the same thing a couple of days ago. Even if one close buy doesn’t confirm ADM, I bet you could find one within an hour or two driving distance (worth it to save $5k).
When ordering, just type out in the name of the dealer in the selected page . It will default to dealers in your area but type the dealers name that you know is not padding the sticker and the names will come up. Only around 2000 of the 3900 dealers are authorized to sell it so not all but still over 40 dealers per state.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Still leery of this whole process but will hold onto my reservation until preorder hoping that more definite information about pricing, leasing, etc. comes out.

Premium, RWD, Extended Battery in Shadow Black.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number! E24F41B9-2E50-414D-9726-AF7E84ECA21C

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
Unfortunately the dealer never called me, so a bit disappointed.
Same here. I took a risk because they are far and away the closest ford dealer and I have had a lot of service there. But no one i know has had great experiences with them sales wise. I figured this was going to be msrp anyway so not as big a deal. I will end up having to change dealers when the time comes.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Same here. I took a risk because they are far and away the closest ford dealer and I have had a lot of service there. But no one i know has had great experiences with them sales wise. I figured this was going to be msrp anyway so not as big a deal. I will end up having to change dealers when the time comes.
I also have another deposit on one at Moyer Ford which is the dealer danboy12 recommended, but they have yet to call me either. The reservation in North Carolina at Clinton Ford called me within 48 hours. I do by my 18 GT Perf PKG 2 from Clinton so maybe that helped. Either way, They both should have reached out.

2003MarionSSS

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 Silverado SS, 2012 RAV4
Country flag
First Edition, Carbonized Gray, Reservation ID number: 10016201

We'll see if my dealer calls or emails anytime soon.....
My dealer (McGrath Ford Cedar Rapids Iowa) never called or emailed so I finally reached out and here was the response to the questions I had concerning local service, ADM, charging etc:

"Yes we will have service available. Best guess we will have charging stations since we will be selling the mach e's/ need to plug them in. We do not mark anything up over MSRP. I do not know if your company's discount would apply or not. I hope this helps. We have lots of training to do on these vehicles."

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
I was leary of giving ford an interest free loan to reserve a mach-e figuring that anyone could order next July when the books open. However if the reports on this site are true about both limited first year production of 50k and 30k of those 50k vehicles going to Europe, then it will have been a worthwhile investment because we may get one when others won’t.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
I am sure they will release more information in the coming weeks or months. Or even after all the crash testing and so on is completed. Which it might already be completed. I think tesla crash testing was done like a year before release. And I do believe in 1st Quarter they will release more information as the reveal as we all know was just a PR/marketing to get people interested in the product with just enough information to make them thirsty for more.
Sponsored