Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number!

RSVGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 4.2L, Mercedes CLK63, Mercedes CLK55, Audi A6 4.2L
Occupation
Director
Country flag
Congratulations. Set my Alarm here in the UK, but not yet able to find a UK link to register. Reserved a Carbonite Grey First Edition, but only if I want it LHD and it a US Ford Dealer.

aclosedmind

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mustang GT, 2019 Edge ST, 2019 Nautilus
Country flag
I reserved the Grabber Blue.... only available in the First Edition model.
I really was going back and forth on that. LOVE grabber blue and was heartbroken when I couldn't get one of the last 2017 Grabber Blue Mustangs (though I love my Ruby Red). Really hoping it becomes available on the GT. I like the blue/gray but man that grabber blue is hot

Endokendal

First Name
Kendal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 FE Mach E, 2018 Mustang GT 6-Speed
Country flag
I really was going back and forth on that. LOVE grabber blue and was heartbroken when I couldn't get one of the last 2017 Grabber Blue Mustangs (though I love my Ruby Red). Really hoping it becomes available on the GT. I like the blue/gray but man that grabber blue is hot
They already said the Grabber Blue would be a first edition color only. But who knows, that could change after a few years.

aclosedmind

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
They already said the Grabber Blue would be a first edition color only. But who knows, that could change after a few years.
I'm holding out hope, but if it doesn't pan out I can stick with the gray/blue or pick another color when its time to officially order

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
Color choices are a bit meh but new that anyway, but got my reservation in anyway, could have done without the typical over sensitive bank security checks, yes that $500 was me so had to submit again.

RSVGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director
Country flag
OK. I doubt I am the first UK Reserve Customer, but i have my £1,000 down for the model I wanted

aclosedmind

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Color choices are a bit meh but new that anyway, but got my reservation in anyway, could have done without the typical over sensitive bank security checks, yes that $500 was me so had to submit again.
I had the same issue. One my cards blocked it for potential fraud oddly enough

RSVGreg

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Director
Country flag
Same here, my business card would not complete the transaction, but used my personal card and got my order placed. Off to bed at 03:20hrs

bjmsam

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Toyota Rav4 V6, '10 Infiniti G37xS, Mach-E GT reserved
Country flag
Carbonized Gray GT reserved, after multiple failures of the site to update my profile and charge my card (and I had to come to this thread to find the page, since on Ford.Com, the Mach-E is not listed in the "Electrics" section and a search on "mach-e" returns no results - brilliant!).

I am disappointed that nothing about towing capacity was mentioned during the reveal. If it's an SUV that can't pull a moderate load, then for the money, why not get a CPO Tesla with superior warranty?
Sponsored