Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
A CA Route 1.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E retail deliveries begin! -- First to customer in Dallas First Delivered Mach-E to customer 1
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E retail deliveries begin! -- First to customer in Dallas First Delivered Mach-E to customer 2

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
ChasingCoral

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Ok its official that it will not take 6-8 weeks to deliver once on a transport. AT least not to TX.
Not necessarily. Ford said that they were making special transport arrangements to ensure deliveries started in 2020. I doubt any special transport will continue into 2021. But anything’s possible.

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
So the Rt1 badge is on the back of the car. And a front license plate holder - I wonder if the dealer asked the customer about it.

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
are you serious? Ford with all the covid and problems in the world was able to keep the promise with the mache launch. Where are you know people that said they couldn't do it?

Simply amazing. You have to remember covid cost ford 8 weeks. total and they made all that time up and only lost 3 weeks to oktb. pretty amazing.

By the way who won the guess with the first mache being sold today. Who picked that date?

Last edited:

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
Interesting how the first delivery in TX, and likely one of the first few nationwide, is a Route 1 rather than a FE.
I think the delivery was not focused on the trim but logistics. I am now sure a few more customers will receive their cars via special delivery in the next few days.