Daraiders76

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium, 2008 Acura MDX, 2002 Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
So the Rt1 badge is on the back of the car. And a front license plate holder - I wonder if the dealer asked the customer about it.
I requested no front license plate holder from my dealer. When we get closer to delivery I was asked to remind them.
Sponsored

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Literally 20 miles from me.............I need to see this car but I’m already so jealous, not sure I could hide it or my contempt. LOL

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Well, it’s real now! Good one Ford and the entire Mustang Mach E team! You now have a retail product in customer hands!

JellyBelly

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME RR FE
Country flag
OK, where is the second delivery location? Keep 'em coming!
Was there not a thread about a potential delivery scheduled and interview by Ford of the first drive in TX - Dec 29? Need to look that up - that may be next delivery?

Reactions: UW2

Blinkin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
16 FoST
Country flag
are you serious? Ford with all the covid and problems in the world was able to keep the promise with the mache launch. Where are you know people that said they couldn't do it?

Simply amazing. You have to remember covid cost ford 8 weeks. total and they made all that time up and only lost 3 weeks to oktb. pretty amazing.

By the way who won the guess with the first mache being sold today. Who picked that date?
After the Explorer debacle last year, there was a lot of hand wringing about "can Ford get a launch right?" Well despite the pandemic, I'm now counting 3 (Bronco sport, MME, F150) good launches in 2020, one of the worst years we've all had to live through. And the cars are coming on time and to high praise. I think we can consider that argument settled.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
They aren't a member of the forum, are they? Perhaps they got theirs first because they were the only ones not bitching about delivery.
I demand a background investigation. We’re likely to find massive payoffs to the dealership or shady ties to Ford Executives. Corruption ??

S.B.

First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I think I was more excited to see this than I was to see the first delivery of the Covid vaccine—and that was pretty exciting! So much hope for 2021 came with each. Happy New Year!!!

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E retail deliveries begin! -- First to customer in Dallas C1A7E89C-5EE5-4F22-A4C8-D485AA239AA4

Jealous! And here I am in Austin, TX with a built car waiting until March 12th for delivery..
Sponsored