Darken

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Prius Prime, 2021 Mach-E Grabber Blue FE
Country flag
Wow. I’m going to go try to buy it tomorrow!!! I would love that ride and sold my Tesla. I went and looked at it yesterday AM. Hope no one else here beats me to it.
Go get it! If I was in Texas I'd be all over it rather then have to wait 8 weeks for my Grabber Blue FE!

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Lol, not gonna sweat it if I don’t get it. Might be for the best as I’m also in process of buying a new house and about to have 2 mortgages as well. Does sound more fun than waiting for my space white order to come in. Definitely the more financially prudent decision. Who knows, could already be gone.

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Lol, not gonna sweat it if I don’t get it. Might be for the best as I’m also in process of buying a new house and about to have 2 mortgages as well. Does sound more fun than waiting for my space white order to come in. Definitely the more financially prudent decision. Who knows, could already be gone.
Strangely familiar situation. We are building a house as well!

dliunatic

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium, Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
Country flag
Strangely familiar situation. We are building a house as well!
Congrats on the new houses! Gotta love the Dallas housing market and welcome to the 2 mortgage life ?

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Go get it! If I was in Texas I'd be all over it rather then have to wait 8 weeks for my Grabber Blue FE!
Same!

i’d totally snatch up a vacated Grabber Blue as I think it’s the best color of all of them. Too bad i’m in California.

06VistaGT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach E, '06 Mustang GT, '06 Explorer, '15 CRV
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
I wonder if this one at Park Cities Ford in Dallas is also available?

Considering Ford seems to have accelerated shipping on a small quantity of customer cars to meet the "late 2020" goal (commendable), anyone else find it strange that some of them are finding unwilling buyers? Maybe these were not ordered as standard customer cars? That would be contrary to what I think we know about the order process.

I wonder how many cars have been delivered and accepted by customers versus rejected, from the small quantity of 2020 deliveries...

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I wonder how many cars have been delivered and accepted by customers versus rejected, from the small quantity of 2020 deliveries...
I think the only way to know is if we had visibility into all orders placed and either delivered or parked for sale.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Considering Ford seems to have accelerated shipping on a small quantity of customer cars to meet the "late 2020" goal (commendable), anyone else find it strange that some of them are finding unwilling buyers? Maybe these were not ordered as standard customer cars? That would be contrary to what I think we know about the order process.

Too soon to call it strange. For the FE one, maybe they didn't like the delta change between FE and Premium and are switching, maybe because of covid/timing they had to cancel, and dealer didn't want to cancel, maybe the tweet one is only demo unit to get interest and not for sale (yet).

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Popped by the dealer this AM. Decided grabber blue is just too much for me and think I’ll be annoyed with it in 3 months. Dealer wasn’t fully opened yet and had it tucked inside of their showroom. Don’t know if it’s still up for grabs, but I’m out.

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Lets see....
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E retail deliveries begin! -- First to customer in Dallas 1609514444700

Nope. LOL

(Yeah ok I wasn't even considering it.)
Sponsored