Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
What would remote start do, lol?
Remote start would start conditioning the battery and turn on HVAC to prepare the cabin.

On a -20F day remote start would be very helpful (as well as it would be on a 100F day).

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
Remote start would start conditioning the battery and turn on HVAC to prepare the cabin.

On a -20F day remote start would be very helpful (as well as it would be on a 100F day).
OK, get to work on remapping three successive lock presses to start preconditioning... ;)

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
OK, get to work on remapping three successive lock presses to start preconditioning... ;)
Just run the FordPass app and press the "Start" button!?

Extortion

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E: Premium, ER, RWD
Country flag
Salesman asked management about XPlan but that was a no go for now. Going to try the $5k ADM for a while and see who bites.
56F60706-54CC-4D7C-9758-D0703B15C6AF.jpeg
I tried to negotiate, but the lowest they'll go is $3500 ADM. No way, mine comes in 2/23-3/1, I'll gladly wait. :/

Barno

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Salesman asked management about XPlan but that was a no go for now. Going to try the $5k ADM for a while and see who bites.
56F60706-54CC-4D7C-9758-D0703B15C6AF.jpeg
X-Plan fixes the vehicle selling price. They can't mark up the vehicle itself and accept an X-Plan sale on it at the same time. What they CAN try to do though is dealer add on markup such as floor mats, underbody spray, nitrogen filled tires, tinting, PPF, etc.

The other way to improve the sale (from seller's perspective) is to further devalue a trade in, or sell extended warranties. Stuff li ke that.
how about improving the
I tried to negotiate, but the lowest they'll go is $3500 ADM. No way, mine comes in 2/23-3/1, I'll gladly wait. :/
Sorry all but I still think the whole dealer system sucks along with the dealers. They could have sold you the car at the x-plan price and then sold all the friends and family you recommended to them because you were a SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!! Then they will service everyone’s cars and then sell more cars and then service more cars etc etc etc. People love Costco and hate car dealers. I know , apples compares to oranges, not!!! Tesla proved that the you can do things differently, not always perfectly, but differently. I am sorry but it is as simple as that.
Who Moved my Cheese? was written 22 years ago and the MME team and the leaders that brought this amazing car to market livea by the philosophy of that book. Time for the dealers to get on board or do trying. Rant over.:)

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Ya, certainly not worth it in my opinion. I think the highest I would go is $1,500 over. Maybe I would agree to use their license plate frame for 6 months :)

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
how about improving the

Sorry all but I still think the whole dealer system sucks along with the dealers. They could have sold you the car at the x-plan price and then sold all the friends and family you recommended to them because you were a SATISFIED CUSTOMER!!!! Then they will service everyone’s cars and then sell more cars and then service more cars etc etc etc. People love Costco and hate car dealers. I know , apples compares to oranges, not!!! Tesla proved that the you can do things differently, not always perfectly, but differently. I am sorry but it is as simple as that.
Who Moved my Cheese? was written 22 years ago and the MME team and the leaders that brought this amazing car to market livea by the philosophy of that book. Time for the dealers to get on board or die trying. Rant over.:)
The person who comes in and happily spends $5k over MSRP might be just as likely to refer friends and family.

It's one car. It's not like they have a stock of 20 Mach-Es that they're unable to sell.

If they did, they'd lower the price.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Ya, certainly not worth it in my opinion. I think the highest I would go is $1,500 over. Maybe I would agree to use their license plate frame for 6 months :)
I'd like a larger discount than X-Plan! X-Plan is my "settling" amount. :)

As for a license plate frame... I'd totally put it back on ONLY if I needed to bring the vehicle back to them for some reason. ;)
Sponsored