Maric

Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Hmmm. So far the MachE is 3/3 with Sandy. That's pretty amazing. Ford has to be ecstatic about this. Two vids to go (I think). Will the MachE get a home run?

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Country flag
But notice how he kept saying nothing under there “looked like a Ford”. Anyone remember the other hoist video done by the Mustang guy? Where he kept pointing out all the things that would be completely familia to anyone who’s had a Mustang on a hoist? In fact, I remember him calling out “S550” multiple times because I kept thinking of a Mercedes 😀 so, which is it? Nothing at all like a Ford, or a lot in common with other Mustangs? 😀😀😀

UofAfanatic

Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang GT
Country flag
Only reason I’m not ready to trade in my mustang is the 235 mile range for the performance model. If they can get that to 300 Im all in. I’m pretty excited for the Mach E and the future.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Great view of the rear speaker - which apparently doesn’t do anything? Or do I need to muffle that one, too?
I put a resistor in the front speaker. The car is beautifully silent now. So, if I have a rear speaker in my premium, it is as useful as teats on a bull.

mburtsvt

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just 1 Rapid Red Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I put a resistor in the front speaker. The car is beautifully silent now. So, if I have a rear speaker in my premium, it is as useful as teats on a bull.
Im not going to be that jerk who points out that disabling a federal mandated safety feature could get you in trouble. No, thats not the type of person I am.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
Im not going to be that jerk who points out that disabling a federal mandated safety feature could get you in trouble. No, thats not the type of person I am.
It’s OK. You can. Many have. I’m good with it.

Advertisement

Advertisement