Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Whoa. Sandy is a real hard ass. If his final thoughts are positive that's going to be a big win for the MachE.

OP
OP
DaMeatMan

DaMeatMan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range Battery
Country flag
Whoa. Sandy is a real hard ass. If his final thoughts are positive that's going to be a big win for the MachE.
There are few guy's I respect more than Sandy Munro in terms of their opinions on how a vehicle is built! He's going to call it exactly as he see's it.

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
There are few guy's I respect more than Sandy Munro in terms of their opinions on how a vehicle is built! He's going to call it exactly as he see's it.
He is great for that stuff, but he now dives into the tech, infotainment system, charging, etc. He comes across as a an out of touch Grandpa or luddite. If you have watched his VW ID.4 videos, he couldn't find the "home" button and couldn't tell the difference between a back button and the enter key.

Reminds me of this:

RVAtom

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I'm surprised they gave him the select trim instead of premium and a dirty one at that.
Agreed. I am only vaguely aware of this guy, but I know he did some teardowns some time back. How does he get cars? Is this a press vehicle maybe? Or did he/his company purchase one to tear down?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Agreed. I am only vaguely aware of this guy, but I know he did some teardowns some time back. How does he get cars? Is this a press vehicle maybe? Or did he/his company purchase one to tear down?
They are usually purchased vehicles I believe. I used to follow his reports with much greater interest. Lately I find the content to be less subjective than before so I have almost completely lost interest in his reports.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
They are usually purchased vehicles I believe. I used to follow his reports with much greater interest. Lately I find the content to be less subjective than before so I have almost completely lost interest in his reports.
This. He purchases the vehicles so he knows he's not getting a cherry picked car.

sinbinner

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Sigh. I can understand wanting to do a "fresh" take without the baggage of other reviews clouding one's expectations, but come on - the Mach-E has been out for months now and all these features he's "discovering" have been well accounted. It seems like he couldn't even be bothered to know the trim levels and what he's reviewing with the Select -- wheels, manual lift gate, solid roof, etc. -- are not indicative of the model overall. This would have been acceptable in January; in late April it's really inexcusable. His name carries weight, but his brand will suffer if he keeps this up with future EV reviews.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Sooo funny, he reminds me of my mother in law, doesn't know where things are and can't seem to figure out where things are!!!!

He needs glasses too, can't see there's a 2 on the frunk latch for a 2 pull action!!!

Last edited:

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
Sigh. I can understand wanting to do a "fresh" take without the baggage of other reviews clouding one's expectations, but come on - the Mach-E has been out for months now and all these features he's "discovering" have been well accounted.

Give the ol' man a break, he's catching on to 2010..... oh what, we're in 2021?!?!?!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I liked his review of the ID.4 where he said it was a perfect car for old people, then said, with a straight face, but he’d never get one. Yeah, like he’s some totally inked millennial with multiple piercings ?