Mach-E Scheduling (1/31) for Builds (2/28) through (3/28)

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
I guess we can't get too far out with the current shortages. Another Cleanup scheduling week. Although, a few have been notified of 4/4 schedule date.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Scheduling (1/31) for Builds (2/28) through (3/28) 1643473041162
Sponsored

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I’m starting to give up trying to figure out any rhyme or reason to this. How are they scheduling for weeks they aren’t scheduling for yet? ??‍♀ I’m now in the phase of trying to figure out if there’s another car I could like as well that I’d get sooner.

The more crazy thought… Do I try to find one on a lot that isn’t what I want and if I get it at X plan could I not lose money trading or selling when mine comes in (someday, maybe in 2022)?

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
Here you go FLmac: Fisker Ocean, starts at 40K

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Scheduling (1/31) for Builds (2/28) through (3/28) 474892BC-5655-434A-9F5D-163A3B0FEBA2

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Here you go FLmac: Fisker Ocean, starts at 40K

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E Scheduling (1/31) for Builds (2/28) through (3/28) 474892BC-5655-434A-9F5D-163A3B0FEBA2
It’s kinda cute! (Sorry I’m a girl and I call thing cute!) Too long of a wait It seems.

rohankumar

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium RWD
Country flag
Time to start renaming all these threads scheduled for assembly and not week of builds. A car isn't built if a car company doesn't have any chips for EV's.

Molybdenum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Ordered 8/21
Country flag
One more chance to get a build date before April, I suppose. I used to think I'd have my car in Feb/March (ordered 8/21).

I’m now in the phase of trying to figure out if there’s another car I could like as well that I’d get sooner.

The more crazy thought… Do I try to find one on a lot that isn’t what I want and if I get it at X plan could I not lose money trading or selling when mine comes in (someday, maybe in 2022)?
That's exactly what I'm doing - can I get another car sooner? Certainly not a Fisker Ocean, but a Kia EV6? The price is good but probably won't be sooner. I'm currently contacting dealers in a wide area to ask about ADM. Not sure if I'll either buy my order whenever it comes though and sell the first one, or just pass. Loss of hands-free lift gate and acoustic glass in the 2022 premium has me considering passing for an off-lot 2021. Though I want grabber blue.

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
One more chance to get a build date before April, I suppose. I used to think I'd have my car in Feb/March (ordered 8/21).

That's exactly what I'm doing - can I get another car sooner? Certainly not a Fisker Ocean, but a Kia EV6? The price is good but probably won't be sooner. I'm currently contacting dealers in a wide area to ask about ADM. Not sure if I'll either buy my order whenever it comes though and sell the first one, or just pass. Loss of hands-free lift gate and acoustic glass in the 2022 premium has me considering passing for an off-lot 2021. Though I want grabber blue.
I am with you guys thinking about options but since my order has not been pushed too much, I will hunker down and stay patient. We could all get anxious and go buy another E car or any car bc of the wait but we may regret it down the line. IMHO.....

My timeline so far: order date: 10/28/21, Build date as of last week 2/17/22 so not that bad.....

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag

I just don’t like anything else as much. That Fisker Ocean thing is temping but I’m not waiting until 2023/2024/2025 or whenever. I like the MME. I’m willing to wait but for how long and what other options will be deleted by the time it gets here?

I’m now thinking about a CR1 since I read on FB that I can add a power lift gate aftermarket.

I’m so confused!!!

Edredius

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e premium stb awd
Country flag
So would we expect April build dates this Thurs or will April and May come out end of Feb?

Doubt I'll be in that group but with.th a try ....

MachEZRt1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME CRT1 AWD (Ordered), 21 MME SR Select
Country flag
I just don’t like anything else as much. That Fisker Ocean thing is temping but I’m not waiting until 2023/2024/2025 or whenever. I like the MME. I’m willing to wait but for how long and what other options will be deleted by the time it gets here?

I’m now thinking about a CR1 since I read on FB that I can add a power lift gate aftermarket.

I’m so confused!!!
Can you share the power lift gate information?

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
Can you share the power lift gate information?
I don’t have any real info. I’ve just seen some comments that it can be done. If I find anything definitive I will share.

I decided I don’t like the CR1 seats so I’m back to waiting and waiting some more.

CarDreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER Premium 2022
Country flag
I’m starting to give up trying to figure out any rhyme or reason to this. How are they scheduling for weeks they aren’t scheduling for yet? ??‍♀ I’m now in the phase of trying to figure out if there’s another car I could like as well that I’d get sooner.

I would continue to check Ford.com for other Mach-Es in your area. I've seen plenty of 2021 Premiums within a 100 mile radius. They were more plentiful a couple of months ago. Usually gone in a week or two. I still see one or two pop up.

Im just waiting now that I have been scheduled. But there is a 2021 Premium 50 miles away. And I seriously considered getting it for two weeks. I just happened to get scheduled last week.

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I would continue to check Ford.com for other Mach-Es in your area. I've seen plenty of 2021 Premiums within a 100 mile radius. They were more plentiful a couple of months ago. Usually gone in a week or two. I still see one or two pop up.

Im just waiting now that I have been scheduled. But there is a 2021 Premium 50 miles away. And I seriously considered getting it for two weeks. I just happened to get scheduled last week.
You make a good point. My problem is I want color and build I ordered. As the saying goes beggars can’t be choosers, but I want both.

I started looking last night up to 1000 miles! I’m willing to travel if I could find it with no ADM. I think that’s going to be the factor.

I’m probably getting a little glass half empty right now, but with some of the recent changes to 22s and if I’m still out another 4-6 months will other changes happen in that time? Am I better off trying to find a 2021?

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
You make a good point. My problem is I want color and build I ordered. As the saying goes beggars can’t be choosers, but I want both.

I started looking last night up to 1000 miles! I’m willing to travel if I could find it with no ADM. I think that’s going to be the factor.

I’m probably getting a little glass half empty right now, but with some of the recent changes to 22s and if I’m still out another 4-6 months will other changes happen in that time? Am I better off trying to find a 2021?
I've ordered the same spec that you have listed in your signature, and my plan is to search every day online for one. But I want the gray interior, which makes the search much harder. If I was fine with the black interior, it would be pretty easy since that's what everyone orders, at least in my 300 mile radius. ADM is a dealbreaker for me too. But if you're fine with the black interior, spare yourself the agony and find one on a lot somewhere for MSRP. I used to like the idea of getting a 2022 with the hopes that there might be some hidden improvements to make it less glitchy, but with all the cuts, I'm thinking I might be better off just getting a 2021 if I can find one.

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I've ordered the same spec that you have listed in your signature, and my plan is to search every day online for one. But I want the gray interior, which makes the search much harder. If I was fine with the black interior, it would be pretty easy since that's what everyone orders, at least in my 300 mile radius. ADM is a dealbreaker for me too. But if you're fine with the black interior, spare yourself the agony and find one on a lot somewhere for MSRP. I used to like the idea of getting a 2022 with the hopes that there might be some hidden improvements to make it less glitchy, but with all the cuts, I'm thinking I might be better off just getting a 2021 if I can find one.
I love the gray interior and that’s what I ordered. It is the only thing I’ve decided I’m willing to give up. I have black interior now and will survive. #firstworldproblems

If you find one near you with the black interior let me know! ? Or better yet if you find 2 with the gray!!! ?

2022s have been in prod for a month and two things have been eliminated. I’m looking at an April or later production date. Will other things that I care about be cut and then I won’t be able to find one. I don’t know. This is a different world right now. I would hope Ford will be able to keep the features the same.

I also hope that most glitches can be fixed with OTA updates.
Sponsored