Golf4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
Changing the colour to black on the front panel on my Premium model is on the top of my list upon delivery. Plan to do at same time as adding 3M film protection.
Sponsored

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
So I should just order a fake carbon or look alike wrap for the nose, until China parallel copy lines make an oem GT “grill” and put in on sale for a few bucks?!

kdryden99

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Sentra Spec-V, Infinite Blue Mach E4X Prem
Country flag
While i understand and like it, doesnt that dilute the GT model. Like if everybody has it whats the point? You're just going to drive around with a fake GT. Like those guys with the 90's mustangs (foxbody and others) with the fake cobra badges and bumpers. At a certain point its tacky especially now since all of china will have it with fake copies. Id rather have something different. Hell if there ever is a shelby MME i might just change car but no fake stuff for me on this one.

ZSR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Saab 9-3 estate 280pk
Country flag
Changing the colour to black on the front panel on my Premium model is on the top of my list upon delivery. Plan to do at same time as adding 3M film protection.
Which film would you choose for the black part. ( I know it’s off-topic sorry)

Golf4

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi
Country flag
Will discuss with the installer but likely the 3M Pro. Film wrap will be important since the nose is so exposed to the elements. Chose black not to imitate the GT but in my opinion looks better.

MustangJoe84

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 Mustang Mach1, 1998 Mustang GT, 1984 Mustang GT
Country flag
I would DEFINITELY like to have the option for the GT front end in any trim. I think allowing this front end across the board for only the Chinese is ridiculous and a slap in the face to the US consumer. I would bet 50% of the US market would like the choice, and our voices are not even considered! The Mustang was an American car first. Now the MME is built in Mexico, and the Chinese market gets the better looking vehicle. REALLY FORD??? Wake up and also CATER to the US market! The main reason I would pass on the MME is the bland non-GT front end. I cannot afford an extra 15-20K for the GT over the select (nor do I need the HP/TQ for daily driving). I am a loyal Mustang owner (4 currently) and am GREATLY dissapointed with this.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Will discuss with the installer but likely the 3M Pro. Film wrap will be important since the nose is so exposed to the elements. Chose black not to imitate the GT but in my opinion looks better.
I'm doing the same. 3M. Already have an installer lined up and waiting.

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang MachE Premium AWD
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag
I guess the Mach E vinyl sales are about to increase!

7FDE4E77-47D8-480A-BF61-62644C50EC6D.jpeg

Jayhawkoholic

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang MachE Premium AWD
Occupation
Film/Television
Country flag

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Likely you’ll be able to buy it off ebay without the Pony logo for a fraction of the Ford price. Expect 2-3 weeks for delivery from Guangzhou ?

For 100 Dalla

Reactions: ZSR