Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q7 4.2L, Mercedes CLK63, Mercedes CLK55, Audi A6 4.2L
Occupation
Director
Country flag
Hmmmm. This is the colour I ordered and like others I expected a darker grey. I am really not sure about the way you access and open the doors, particularly the rear passenger doors. I think Ford might have looked the Jaguar i-Pace approach to door handles which look to integrate well with the car's body lines. Roll on October 2020.

Thanks for sharing this by the way.

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
This is my cars color. This looks great. The other pictures show a button on the column between the windows.

I hope the rims can come all black without the metal showing. I am not a chrome fan.

Thank you for these pictures.

This is the limited addition? (red stitching will be white & no red calipers correct?)

I also think it looks lighter but still really like it.

Last edited:

TheBluf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Sonata
Country flag
This is what I ordered, and I'm not sure I like it. It's definitely lighter than I thought it would be. I might have to rethink my color choice...

MustangJoe84

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 Mustang Mach1, 1998 Mustang GT, 1984 Mustang GT
Country flag
The more I see the interior shots it looks cheap, for a vehicle in the 42K-60K plus price range. My 34K base 2015 Mustang looks way better. Touch tablet looks too big and out of place. Just my opinion.

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
The more I see the interior shots it looks cheap, for a vehicle in the 42K-60K plus price range. My 34K base 2015 Mustang looks way better. Touch tablet looks too big and out of place. Just my opinion.
The reviewer articles I've read or watched said the interior quality was on par with Jaguar I-PACE.

Siemme

This is what I ordered, and I'm not sure I like it. It's definitely lighter than I thought it would be. I might have to rethink my color choice...
When this is the color I won’t buy the car.

SyNRG

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Explorer Sport & 2021 MME Select (SR) RWD
Occupation
Healthcare Data Analysis
Country flag
This is definitely not silver, it looks similar to Magnetic Grey that's on my Explorer Sport. I would say in terms of dark shade it's a medium.

Here are samples of this color offered on other Fords (note the variations depending on lighting):

Mustang:
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...TQIHeZLADEQ4dUDCAc&uact=5&safe=active&ssui=on

Explorer:
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...DQIHSpSB5cQ4dUDCAc&uact=5&safe=active&ssui=on

F150:
https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...DQIHUHEA9oQ4dUDCAc&uact=5&safe=active&ssui=on

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Based on the configurator renderings, I’d pictured carbonized grey to be similar to magnetic grey. However, the carbonized grey in this video and pictures looks much lighter than the magnetic grey.

Scufflegrit

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'14 BMW X1, '15 BMW 328d, '18 F150
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I also picked this color and expected something darker. I think Ford got a little wacky on the lighting settings used in their renderings. I'm not sure which color I want now, but probably not carbonized gray. The red in hybrid2bev's post looked better than I expected though...
Sponsored