phila

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I-Pace HSE, Mach E (preorder)
Country flag
I really hope it is Iconic Silver, as that is what I ordered as I found carbonized gray to be too dark based on the photos I had available but now it seems like its the color that I want! I knew this would happen.... :)

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
I really hope it is Iconic Silver, as that is what I ordered as I found carbonized gray to be too dark based on the photos I had available but now it seems like its the color that I want! I knew this would happen.... :)
It was confirmed in another thread that this is carbonized grey.
On a related note, the good news is that none of us have actually “ordered” a vehicle color. You will get to designate that when you’re contacted to confirm and finalize your actual configuration. The color selected for the reservation doesn’t really mean anything (probably only helps Ford forecast demand).

Redundant

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X-Space White, 1 Ford Flex, 2 Ford Escapes
Country flag
I chose white, but I like the carbonized gray in these photos. Like Pewter. Darker than silver, but not too dark. I would love to see the color in natural daylite. Trying to remember if there are any videos or photos outside.
Sponsored

Last edited: