Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number!

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My Citi card had to make sure it was me as well lol

Reservation #10004034
Sponsored

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Just put in a reservation for a First Edition in Grabber Blue. Sent an e-mail to my local dealer to see if they plan on charging an ADM.

Not sure if I am going to keep it. I want to wait and see more comparisons to the Model Y. I figured the worst case scenario is I am giving Ford a 0% $500 loan.

shelbystripes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E (pre-ordered)
Country flag
Soooo many errors trying to make a reservation. I got a ā€œReservation failed, please try againā€ in the middle of my confirmation (!) page, so even though I got a confirmation email I started over.

I ended up discovering that one person can make a maximum of two Mach-E reservations. And I have two reservations for now, both Grabber Blue First Editions, ā€˜cause thatā€™s all I want. But the reservation email for both shows they were made on 11/18/19 (tomorrow)???

Iā€™m gonna keep both until Iā€™m sure theyā€™re both valid, and then cancel one. What a glitchy process.

Gary Trombley

First Name
Gary T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Fusion, 2017 Escape
Occupation
IT Sales
Country flag
The launch has just ended but I have not been able to get to the reserve website. Likely it is overwhelmed by activity. It will not load to allow for config and reservation. Anybody else with this issue?

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
The launch has just ended but I have not been able to get to the reserve website. Likely it is overwhelmed by activity. It will not load to allow for config and reservation. Anybody else with this issue?
So far the configutor has been working for me.

Gary Trombley

First Name
Gary T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Fusion, 2017 Escape
Occupation
IT Sales
Country flag
OK just successfully ordered Grabber Blue First Edition. Had to use Firefox browser since older Safari browser did not work on this site. I was conflicted on color since I like the Red but Grabber Blue seems to be a historic and iconic type color.

Windydrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Chevy Bolt EV, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Renewable Energy Instructor
Country flag
Got my Grabber Blue First Edition reserved. 1007042. Most likely the first reservation in Kansas, for sure the first in rural Kansas. Had a MY reservation from the first day but then switched to a ME before having to back out because of how little they were going to give me for my trade in. Decided to wait for competition to come out. Figured I'll get my deposit in and see what else happens.

Windydrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Chevy Bolt EV, 2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Renewable Energy Instructor
Country flag
Lowest reservation in here so far is in the 10005000 range. Do you think that's where they started or is there really 7000 reservations already?

Update, there's a 10004000 something already replied so possibly may have 7000 reservations at most.

ejss

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Ford Focus
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Mine is the 4034 reservation. I was hitting refresh on the Mach E placeholder URL as the livrstrram was still going. It opened as soon as the card were rolling out. Took me a minute to verify with Citi that it wasn't fraud though.

jaredhimself

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F-150, 2014 Ford Fusion, 2021 Mustang Mach-E (First Edition Reserved)
Occupation
Developer/Designer
Country flag
First Edition, Carbonized Gray, Reservation ID number: 10006471
Sponsored