Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number!

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I just tried a test reservation and got as far as the dealer selection. I backed out at that point. Did you try to go further?
I got up to the last step on a Premium, making the payment.

C566D84F-3FA3-4BA6-93F0-36C3DA14E235.jpeg
Sponsored

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
I seen ads for it today while surfing around. Doesn't seem like they would be advertising it if they stopped taking reserves... That said, placement on the main page seems to have changed, so probably jub whatever web team updating pages might of had it blocked temporarily.

benboy12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I’m wondering if they expect a conversion rate of less than 100% and that’s why they will take more than 50k reservations

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
I'm getting blocked at the California disclosure form. I checked with my reservation--a low 44xx number, and it is still there. My small town dealer has not installed any outdoor charger(s) yet. I wonder if this is going to be enforced?

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm getting blocked at the California disclosure form. I checked with my reservation--a low 44xx number, and it is still there. My small town dealer has not installed any outdoor charger(s) yet. I wonder if this is going to be enforced?
I would assume so, or how would they do maintenance on them... but I don't think they are required until the end of the year, if not by the time they receive their first vehicle. I know my small town dealer in Michigan didn't install any either, but he did mention they are installing 3 before I even asked.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I’m wondering if they expect a conversion rate of less than 100% and that’s why they will take more than 50k reservations
Probably, but you are also assuming they have no gaps in the reservation numbers. That is a big assumption that I would not make.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
I would assume so, or how would they do maintenance on them... but I don't think they are required until the end of the year, if not by the time they receive their first vehicle. I know my small town dealer in Michigan didn't install any either, but he did mention they are installing 3 before I even asked.
Yes, in order to be an EV certified dealer they are required to have, at a minimum, two level 2 chargers by September of this year. One charger for service and one customer facing charger.

mamejunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach-E '21, Premium Mach-E '22
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yes, in order to be an EV certified dealer they are required to have, at a minimum, two level 2 chargers by September of this year. One charger for service and one customer facing charger.
The dealership closest to me has 2 BUT it doesn't have cables for it for over a year. Wonder if it counts ?:rolleyes:

Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
Has Ford published a list of EV certified dealers?

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Has Ford published a list of EV certified dealers?
When you reserve you pick the dealer from a list of EV certified dealers near you. (or at least on track to be) Probably is listed other places too.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
And presumably "customer facing" doesn't necessarily mean for anyone to come in off the street and charge up whenever they want to. I'm guessing they're intended for dealership use for demonstration purposes to potential BEV customers. (Although wouldn't surprise me if some dealers let their customers come in and top-off if they're not currently in use, but I sure wouldn't count on it.)

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When you reserve you pick the dealer from a list of EV certified dealers near you. (or at least on track to be) Probably is listed other places too.
You can also just use the Advanced Search button on the Ford website's dealership search page...

https://www.ford.com/dealerships/

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
I Emailed my dealer last week. I have gotten no response . I am not going
to call them. They know I want it and you would think a kind note from
them would help. I guess they do not know we can change dealers.
Sponsored