Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number!

Mopey

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME GTPE, 22 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Hi! New Member Here.

I placed my reservation on Nov 23rd First Edition Grabber Blue Res Number is 10019XXX

I am concerned though - because I logged onto to the website just the other day and it doesn't link my reservation - and you can't add it by ID Number... I tried to call in but the helpdesk is for general Ford issues and they said to call Marketing , gave me a number and I called it only to be routed right back to the general help desk... I would send an email but I haven't found that Mach E Reservation Holder email address yet.... I am wondering if there is a mix-up because I created a new account and have another for the 2 Fords I currently own...
Since I placed my reservation I changed internet providers and had to change my email address. After I changed my email address to the new one with Ford, I logged back into the Ford site and couldn't find my reservation - I tried both the old and new address. I then tried logging in with my User ID instead of my email address and there it was. Just an idea for you to try, if you haven't already.
Sponsored

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Jaguar F-Pace
Country flag
Today it says reservation date 6/2020. Anyone understand this?
Today on the website it says reservation date 10/2020. Is this the date of ordering if you place reservation today? Because this is what is says next to “reservation date” and I am logged in.

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue AWD ER Mach-E
Country flag
Today on the website it says reservation date 10/2020. Is this the date of ordering if you place reservation today? Because this is what is says next to “reservation date” and I am logged in.
Sounds like it is missing the /1/ for the month. The date is in the format day/month/year. IE: I have 24/11/2019.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sounds like it is missing the /1/ for the month. The date is in the format day/month/year. IE: I have 24/11/2019.
No it says 10/1/2020. It has advanced every time I go to website. It used to say 3/1/2020 then 4/1/2020 then 5/1/2020, then 6/1/2020 and now 10/1/2020. When I click on my reservations it says Nan/Nan/Nan

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
No it says 10/1/2020. It has advanced every time I go to website. It used to say 3/1/2020 then 4/1/2020 then 5/1/2020, then 6/1/2020 and now 10/1/2020. When I click on my reservations it says Nan/Nan/Nan
That sounds right. Today is the 10th. I am guessing it was the Jan 3rd the first time you looked when it said 3/1/2020, etc.... It's DD/MM/YYYY (more of Europe) instead of the more normal US format of MM/DD/YYYY. If you wait several hours you should se 11/1/2020 as the possible reservation day (give or take a few hours depending on timezone)...

Last edited:

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
LoL if that is true. But why is that the “reservation date?” When you go to the website, does it say the same then? I thought it was my specific reservation date.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I am concerned though - because I logged onto to the website just the other day and it doesn't link my reservation - and you can't add it by ID Number... I tried to call in but the helpdesk is for general Ford issues and they said to call Marketing , gave me a number and I called it only to be routed right back to the general help desk...
@RockDaphne98296 -- I spoke to a lady from the Mach-E marketing department a couple days ago. This was the number I called: 800-334-4375. Give that a shot... I had to select the touch tones for the Mach-E, I forgot what they were but it was prompted.

She was able to look up my info after providing her with my name, phone number, and reservation number.

Give it a shot during business hours. :)

jlauro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
LoL if that is true. But why is that the “reservation date?” When you go to the website, does it say the same then? I thought it was my specific reservation date.
I think where you are looking is if you reserve another one, not what you have reserved.
If you go via https://www.ford.com/profile/myprofilev2/ and then login, and then pick "my reservations > view reservations" and oddly it makes me login again, and then it lists my pre-order date there along with the reservation number.

Clint Eastwood

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think where you are looking is if you reserve another one, not what you have reserved.
If you go via https://www.ford.com/profile/myprofilev2/ and then login, and then pick "my reservations > view reservations" and oddly it makes me login again, and then it lists my pre-order date there along with the reservation number.
Yes, I too have to log in again after view reservations. My preorder date is listed as NAN/NAN/NAN, but my reservation number is there, so I suppose I’m fine.

Bob

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac SRX
Country flag
I am doing the reservation # spreadsheet. Your # jumped 3,500 numbers(315XX to 35082). May I ask what your reservation date was?

I placed my reservation for the Star White but am thinking of changing to the Shadow Black. I am planning on opting for the glass roof and it looks a little kludgy(sic) on a white car. Thanks for the info.

NEMuskRat

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1983 Delorean, 2007 SC Mustang, 2018 F150 FX4, 2019 Escape
Occupation
Electron Beam Eng
Country flag
Premium Carbonized Gray AWD 35075
Date was 10 Jan about 3:30 EST

I personally like the black top on anything. I think it breaks up the color. Then again I also have a mustang convertible with the black top.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Premium AWD Extended Range
Shadow Black
Nov 17
#100043XX (30 minutes after the reveal event)
Sponsored