Mach-E Waiting Room. Check in with your reservation number!

AndyS_OSU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevrolet BoltEV
Occupation
Educator
Country flag
Number wise won't know that until the purchase. But very simply put all the statistics here are pretty much the same as Ford's numbers. most mache sold are premium, ext range AWD.

That is what the data here shows and fords. This forum is just a small percentage but it's holding true.

So if you want to know, how many people here have never owned a ford? Answer here
I went through the stereotypical (for Oklahoma and Texas boys) truck phase and had my F150 Lariat for all of 18 months. Really bad timing during that whole $4 a gallon gas phase in the mid 2000s
Sponsored

Mantooth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Number wise won't know that until the purchase. But very simply put all the statistics here are pretty much the same as Ford's numbers. most mache sold are premium, ext range AWD.

That is what the data here shows and fords. This forum is just a small percentage but it's holding true.

So if you want to know, how many people here have never owned a ford? Answer here
I am one of those people. Never would have considered a Ford until this car was announced.

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
It's really cool seeing the new reservations and what cars people are coming from!

Darren Palmer said back in Feb 2020 that 72% of Mach-E customers had never owned a Ford before. @hybrid2bev and @trutolife27, is that figure still holding true because that's a helluva conquest number.
I've never owned a Ford before and never thought I would. This Mach-E's reveal night caught me just at the right time and place. I didn't even know the car was going to be revealed. I was browsing twitter and it was trending. After I checked out the reveal later that night (or next day), it really spoke to me. I had been saving up for a Model Y, but this Mustang really changed my mind.

eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag

226ra

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium (RWD)
Country flag

My first car was a (infinite?) blue 1982 Ford LTD wagon. I was such a lemon I swore it would be the last Ford I owned. Then came the Mach E...

bobbobton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER
Country flag

Only Ford I ever wanted was the first Raptor but then I live in a city and it’s just too big. That would be my first Ford ever. Always had Audi’s

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
No. I don’t believe any GT reservations have been converted to orders. My Ford reservation page still shows that orders don’t open until Spring 2021.
Thanks for clarifying. I missed the GT part.
That's right, @Zoomer - GTs are expected to start converting some time this spring.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Only Ford I ever wanted was the first Raptor but then I live in a city and it’s just too big. That would be my first Ford ever. Always had Audi’s
Raptors could be good in the city though. Think of all the sidewalks and small city cars you could drive over.

Woeo

First Name
Woeo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Energi
Country flag
Probably the better question would be "currently own a Ford"?
I’ve told the story on here somewhere how I fell into a Platinum Fusion Energi based on the numbers. It opened my eyes to the benefits of an EV and showed me Ford could build a quality product.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am one of those people. Never would have considered a Ford until this car was announced.
I'm the other way around. Been a Ford owner for decades. But I never seriously considered a BEV until this car was announced.

eastern refugee

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E First Edition Grabber Blue.....GOT IT!
Occupation
insurance agent
Country flag
I'm the other way around. Been a Ford owner for decades. But I never seriously considered a BEV until this car was announced.

ME TOO!!!! have only bought Fords since 2006 and that is roughly now about 13 before the MME. I wanted a BEV to save gas but I could not justify the high cost of Tesla with how bad the quality is and no speedometer. Sorry but I am old fashioned in that I want to see a speedometer in front of me. I want to be able to take my car anywhere I want to in order to get fixed. As soon as I saw the reveal I was like rushing for my credit card. I love Ford and I absolutely love Ford Credit. Easiest bank to deal with in terms of auto financing and even afterwards when you have questions.

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
Same here (though my father has a '72 mustang). Started Japanese, then went German. Figured I would stay there forever (seriously considered the e-Tron)... But put in my reservation a day after the Mach-E was announced.

ay221

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 718 Cayman GTS
Country flag
Placed an order for a GT on New Year's day. Probably won't be delivered until like Jan 22? Either way I can wait. Giving up a fun car for a more practical car and still some fun.
Sponsored