Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicles
Subaru WRX
Country flag
    Featured
Keep pumping out those YouTube videos!
I just got back from some time "off grid" at a cabin in the mountains. I used the downtime to think about what other videos I can do -- home charging, Mach-E vs. the competition, how the tax credits work, etc. I am really hoping I can do a VLOG-style update and say that I have a build date for my Mach-E!

DaveRuns

Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Honda Accord: ORDERED: Mach E First Edition (Mach Drop -- From a Premium)
Country flag
I just got back from some time "off grid" at a cabin in the mountains. I used the downtime to think about what other videos I can do -- home charging, Mach-E vs. the competition, how the tax credits work, etc. I am really hoping I can do a VLOG-style update and say that I have a build date for my Mach-E!
Well -- get back on the grid lol. All of those are good topics, especially the home charging vs. charging at level 2 / DCFC stations out in town. A discussion about some of the popular EV Smart Chargers, and perhaps how you would prepare your home for it (location of panel, and cost of electrical work). Things like that.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag
Thanks for sharing @Mach-E VLOG! At about 53:20 onwards Mr. Castriota is talking about the Grebber Blue colour (which is my choice). He says that it's not at traditional Grabber Blue, "it's actually a .... version of it". Do any of you get what the missing word was?
The word was pearlescent.

Petter

First Name
Petter
Reaction score
First Name
Petter
Vehicles
Ford Mondeo (2009), Ford Fiesta (2011), Benimar Camper Van (based on Ford Transit, 2017)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
The word was pearlescent.
... "having a play of lustrous (bright, shiny) rainbow colours", which I would suppose sounds good, or what would you say? Thank you!

Advertisement