Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Keep pumping out those YouTube videos!
I just got back from some time "off grid" at a cabin in the mountains. I used the downtime to think about what other videos I can do -- home charging, Mach-E vs. the competition, how the tax credits work, etc. I am really hoping I can do a VLOG-style update and say that I have a build date for my Mach-E!
Sponsored

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
I just got back from some time "off grid" at a cabin in the mountains. I used the downtime to think about what other videos I can do -- home charging, Mach-E vs. the competition, how the tax credits work, etc. I am really hoping I can do a VLOG-style update and say that I have a build date for my Mach-E!
Well -- get back on the grid lol. All of those are good topics, especially the home charging vs. charging at level 2 / DCFC stations out in town. A discussion about some of the popular EV Smart Chargers, and perhaps how you would prepare your home for it (location of panel, and cost of electrical work). Things like that.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Thanks for sharing @Mach-E VLOG! At about 53:20 onwards Mr. Castriota is talking about the Grebber Blue colour (which is my choice). He says that it's not at traditional Grabber Blue, "it's actually a .... version of it". Do any of you get what the missing word was?
The word was pearlescent.

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
The word was pearlescent.
... "having a play of lustrous (bright, shiny) rainbow colours", which I would suppose sounds good, or what would you say? Thank you!
Sponsored