Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
My build was picked up by Ford last week, but no vin or build date yet. I called Ford today to ask if Infinite Blue was available (it was taken off the website before I pulled the trigger) and was told she was not sure if that color would be available for the 22 MME. I then asked if I was going to be getting a 21 or 22 and the rep would not confirm. She said I would have to contact my dealer, and they already told me I could not get the infinite blue. She could not give anymore details but continued to go back to saying I cannot confirm if that will be available for 22. This leads me to believe my order will be moved to a 22. Anyone else talk to Ford that had similar conversations?

That's probably why they aren't posting VINS. If your VIN was up it would be obvious if it was a 22...
Sponsored

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
On the top middle of your order from the dealer there is a Priority code now supposedly the closer it gets to zero your car goes into production. “ supposedly”. 20 is very low priority 10 is max the dealer can put you in. 1-2-3 is high priority. From what I’m gathering.

D364F62D-F3EC-4449-9B37-63330B634253.jpeg
I asked my dealer, Metro Ford in Miami, to change the code from 19 to lower, I think they ignored me...

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
My dealer changed my priority code from 19 to 11 three week ago, just before they shutdown the production scheduling for 2 weeks. I don’t know if it will make a difference.

Dark Matter GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT
Country flag
My dealer changed my priority code from 19 to 11 three week ago, just before they shutdown the production scheduling for 2 weeks. I don’t know if it will make a difference.
Mine has been 10 from the start. Not sure really what good that has done me. I guess we'll see how long mine takes to ship now that it is built (9/15).

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
I don't have a build date of Vin yet, just an order number. Is that enough to check my priority number? URL?

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
I don't have a build date of Vin yet, just an order number. Is that enough to check my priority number? URL?
Call your dealership. They have an order sheet with your priority code
Sponsored