ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
How do you read "no scheduling"? Other models have production weeks into October, and my current build week is 10/11.

ElectrifyCLT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT- Dark Matter Grey
Country flag
When they schedule production for new others, they won't look at mme orders.
Got it. So those already scheduled are fine, but those looking at ordering next week (or have already ordered but not yet been assigned) will not be assigned a production date?

physib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
Got it. So those already scheduled are fine, but those looking at ordering next week (or have already ordered but not yet been assigned) will not be assigned a production date?
How I read it yeah.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
Maybe this delay will let Ford retool the assembly line for 2022’s. It would be nice

Djynn81

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Hey all. Are they still on average 24-30 weeks out on production ? Im Priority 9 and reserve in August 2021. New to the way Ford is tracking orders

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Hey all. Are they still on average 24-30 weeks out on production ? Im Priority 9 and reserve in August 2021. New to the way Ford is tracking orders
We were quoted this when we ordered at the end of July, but we now have a build week scheduled for the end of October (closer to 12 weeks), so you might get lucky.

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
Priority 9? where did you find your your priority? I'd love to hear more about this system.

Djynn81

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E premium
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Priority 9? where did you find your your priority? I'd love to hear more about this system.
On the top middle of your order from the dealer there is a Priority code now supposedly the closer it gets to zero your car goes into production. “ supposedly”. 20 is very low priority 10 is max the dealer can put you in. 1-2-3 is high priority. From what I’m gathering.

D364F62D-F3EC-4449-9B37-63330B634253.jpeg

TTT

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
DMC-12, 75 Monza, 17 Volt, 22 MMe Prem. ordered
Occupation
Imagineer
Country flag
I've never seen the order from the dealer, I'll have to call them.

EELinneman

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Sr. Dir Cloud & Projects
Country flag
I don't know if this is the typical end of model year behavior or if this is indicative of the parts shortage, but Ford's sales are in the biggest nose dive I can remember. Like a lot of others, I am waiting on a car that the dealer said was built two weeks ago.

Does anybody know how much cash Ford has on hand - they aren't building much and they sure are not selling many either.

Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
I don't know if this is the typical end of model year behavior or if this is indicative of the parts shortage, but Ford's sales are in the biggest nose dive I can remember. Like a lot of others, I am waiting on a car that the dealer said was built two weeks ago.

Does anybody know how much cash Ford has on hand - they aren't building much and they sure are not selling many either.
Around here the lots have a fraction of their normal inventory, not just MME. Not sure if that's the case everywhere else but it suggests the chip stuff is killing them... rather than just a sales nosedive.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
What does this mean for those of us that the car is built but waiting on a chip?
Sponsored