mach e with custom mods, stickers, wheels, graphics, emblems anything - lets see some pics

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I've seen the videos on YT. Def takes a lot of patience. Shops charge $2k-3k easy. Kudos to you DIYing it. Maybe after doing some more research I'll attempt it. What do you use to wash your car with the PPF?
I just wash it like normal - right now it’s McGuire’s Gold Class for the soap, when I hand wash. Nothing specific for the PPF.
Sponsored

Stoy333

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Hello All!
I’ve have my Mach e for a while, but recently started thinking about customizing. Never really did much to a car before besides tint
i saw a Mach e on the road that had the rear vinyl in between the taillights. I need some help and advise. How do I go about getting this added to my Mach e? Do I buy the parts And try to install it? Or buy it and pay to have it installed? Do places do that? What type of auto facility would install what I am looking for? I am also thinking about getting the front and rear tire lights smoked. I’ve attached some pics of what I had in mind. Thanks again!!

A6A8FF07-92ED-47EE-BCE4-9B3D21E99ACD.jpeg

B670EAFD-F84B-4EA5-BBD2-3D66E000EA93.jpeg

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Like the Grille, back light bar applique would only work if you add a black spoiler to take your eye off the irregular shape formed above to the hatch line.

WarpFactor9

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Rapid Red Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Hello All!
I’ve have my Mach e for a while, but recently started thinking about customizing. Never really did much to a car before besides tint
i saw a Mach e on the road that had the rear vinyl in between the taillights. I need some help and advise. How do I go about getting this added to my Mach e? Do I buy the parts And try to install it? Or buy it and pay to have it installed? Do places do that? What type of auto facility would install what I am looking for? I am also thinking about getting the front and rear tire lights smoked. I’ve attached some pics of what I had in mind. Thanks again!!
I’m not loving the rear vinyl because it makes the pony emblem less visible.
Sponsored