JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
this is way way off topic so I'll write myself a ticket but anyway my GF knew someone that died on the Fitz. To this day she says (1) the famous song doesn't really get it right and (2) it was 100% the captain's fault for being an arrogant ass and going out when everyone else was like "wtf is wrong with you?" She's actually very bitter about it because of the death of the friend.

I now return you to car discussions.
Isn't that always the case: There is a lot more nuance to any popular story that you hear.
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The Grande New Jersey is underway, scheduled to arrive in Antwerp on Nov. 30th at 8:00.
Dutch maquis: It's time to assemble your strike team and begin your planning for the "acquisition".

ArthurW

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Service Manager ICT company
Country flag
Just received a message from the dealer <Wensink>; "chassis number assigned" Scheduled date of construction: 8 February 2021. Expected delivery to dealer; 24 April 2021.....So, have even more patience. I was wondering if they can't put a large amount of turbo's or even wings on that car transport tub, so that that thing can cross the big puddle to Amsterdam faster. ;-)

JochemvRaak

First Name
Jochem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Renault Kadjar
Occupation
Sales Manager
Country flag
Just received a message from the dealer <Wensink>; "chassis number assigned" Scheduled date of construction: 8 February 2021. Expected delivery to dealer; 24 April 2021.....So, have even more patience. I was wondering if they can't put a large amount of turbo's or even wings on that car transport tub, so that that thing can cross the big puddle to Amsterdam faster. ;-)
I got the same message from my dealer Broekhuis, production is delayed, first had a 9th of January production.

Rudi

First Name
Optimus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-max Energi
Country flag
[QUOTE = "JochemvRaak, post: 62606, lid: 1478"]
Ik kreeg hetzelfde bericht van mijn dealer Broekhuis, productie is vertraagd, eerst 9 januari productie gehad.
[/ CITAAT]
That sounds like a car from the second batch

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Hydrofoil?

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
I live in Hawaii, I can empathize.

portlandg

First Name
grahame
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Black RWD ER and loving it
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Country flag
I doubt this boat is headed to Hawaii. Headed across the Atlantic is my guess!

20201107_074915.jpg
I have always assumed that these pictures were taken at Veracruz but have since realized that this ship also called at Altamira. Does anyone know which port the car plant uses. I think Veracruz is the closest but there are car carriers that just go from Altamira to EUR. Do they use both or just one? I think Ford primarily use Grimaldi Lines so Veracruz would make sense to me.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
And coming off a truck in Finland:

SnBGC